NORWALK, Conn., April 28, 2020 – Xerox Holdings Corporation announced its first-quarter 2020 financial results.
“During this unprecedented time, we are committed to doing everything in our power to protect our employees, customers, partners and society, because we all have a critical role to play battling the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Xerox Vice Chairman and CEO John Visentin. “While Xerox saw an immediate impact to our business due to the rapid implementation of lockdown measures globally, the disciplined approach we implemented over the last two years provided a foundation to move quickly to preserve cash, continue operations, provide support to our many clients on the frontlines, and apply our manufacturing and R&D expertise to help save lives. I’m incredibly proud of the Xerox team’s dedication and ingenuity during this extraordinary time.”
First-Quarter Key Financial Results – Continuing Operations (in millions, except per share data)
First-Quarter Business Highlights
• Identified ways to address some of society’s biggest needs created by the COVID-19 crisis such as producing FDA-approved, low cost ventilators; antiseptic hand sanitizer; and medical-grade face masks.
• Supported clients on the frontlines including federal, state, and local governments; healthcare providers; retailers; and emergency responders such as Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, Cleveland Clinic, the Defense Logistics Agency, Morrisons, and the Bank of New York Mellon.
• Expanded Xerox’s portfolio with the launch of IT Services for remote workers and learners, Virtual Print Management Service and Workplace Cloud Fleet Management, three offerings designed to support and accelerate digital transformation efforts of clients.
• Closed four acquisitions, expanding Xerox’s small and medium-sized business market presence in the U.K. and Canada.
The company is withdrawing its 2020 financial guidance for revenue, adjusted operating margin, EPS and free cash flow due to the high level of economic uncertainty and disruption caused by COVID-19
Latest posts by News (see all)
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020
- Safetrust and ELATEC Deliver Touchless Mobile Access Solution to Customers - August 5, 2020