NORWALK, Conn., Sept. 9, 2015 – A new Xerox initiative will give channel partners the tools they need to help their customers unlock hidden potential in their Xerox devices to grow their businesses, improve productivity and enhance information security.
The new ‘Innovate to Grow’ initiative is designed to advise channel partners on how to accelerate the sales cycle for Xerox’s application builder tools, managed print services (MPS) and Xerox ConnectKey® multifunction printers (MFPs). It includes a set of tools such as sales talk tracks, videos, marketing toolkits, competitive intelligence and a Partner Solutions Playbook, showing partners how to use Xerox assets to build repeatable, automated and customized workflows that address their customers’ daily business needs.
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) will spend more than $40 billion on technology and document-related services this year in North America and Western Europe1 – more than 75 percent through indirect channels2,representing a significant opportunity for Xerox channel partners to capture.
“Success for Xerox and our partners is more than selling boxes, it’s about becoming a strategic partner and finding ways to improve their business processes,” said John Corley, president, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox. “At Xerox, it’s our mission to arm partners with the tools they need to better service their customers and uncover new revenue opportunities, and this initiative sparks innovation and helps drive growth.”
The Partner Solutions Playbook is an interactive library of real-world customer scenarios, each showing how to solve a workflow problem with a step-by-step overview of possible solutions. The Playbook explains the solution, the technology and time needed for deployment, as well as potential revenue projection. ‘Innovate to Grow’ empowers partners to do more, increase customer loyalty and generate recurring revenue for their business. Here are a few examples of partner success found within the initiative:
· Improving customer service: Based in Maryland, Xerox partner, Southern Solutions, is improving its customer experience through an app that allows customers to order service and supplies for Xerox MFPs with one click of a button. The app automatically tracks toner levels and printer status to alert their customers when action is needed, ultimately reducing printer down time and increasing customer satisfaction. Southern Solutions has seen a 15 percent increase in monthly recurring revenue since introducing this and other apps.
· Increasing efficiency:Precision Document Solutions, a Carrollton, Texas-based MPS company focused on the healthcare market, developed custom workflow software for PCs and Xerox MFPs to help hospitals expedite the admission process, monitor patient progress, track service wait times and initiate the payment process. With this software, the flow of critical information between doctors and patients is more efficient and secure.
· Processing requests faster:e-dox, a MPS provider based in Leipzig, Germany, created an app for Xerox MFPs that allows companies to digitize and scan customer inquiries and complaints directly into a customer relationship management system. As a result, processing and response times were reduced from three weeks to one day, enabling new customer acquisition and retention.
The ‘Innovate to Grow’ initiative is available to U.S. and Western European partners immediately. Availability to other geographies will follow in the fall.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Monitor Honors Tawnya Stone Among Top 50 Women in Leasing - January 16, 2020
- Epson Debuts First Industrial Direct-to-Garment Printer - January 16, 2020
- Kelley Imaging Systems Acquires Tongass Business Center - January 15, 2020