NORWALK, Conn., July 6, 2015 – Nearly three-quarters of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) do not have a managed print service (MPS) in place – a substantial opportunity for channel partners to help clients reduce cost by up to 30 percent annually and improve predictability while generating new, recurring revenue for their business.
Xerox has unveiled four new tools within its Xerox Partner Print Services (XPPS) offering to help partners capitalize on the market opportunity – whether they are selling MPS for the first time or building on an established program. Channel partners can take advantage of Xerox’s three-stage MPS strategy – assess and optimize, secure and integrate, and automate and simplify – to deliver valuable solutions that address their clients’ evolving needs.
The new tools include:
• Enhanced Managed Supplies Service is an easy way for partners to provide proactive, automatic supplies replenishment for printers and multifunction printers that are not under a cost-per-page price plan to save customers time and money. Leading channel partners that sell managed supplies services average 25 percent margin on managed ink and supplies revenue, which delivers an additional predictable, recurring revenue stream.
• The NewField IT e-Commerce Storefront makes it easy for partners to order and renew assessment tools and services to analyze a company’s IT infrastructure in order to develop and sell a smart MPS program.
• MPS Application Programming Interface (API) is a software development kit that integrates with a partner’s front or back office system to reduce administrative costs such as client billing and improve help desk and incident management metrics.
• Xerox Digital Alternatives is a simple desktop and mobile assistant technology that automates paper-based workflows that is now available to the channel. Users can easily sign, annotate, share, save and read documents in one interface and don’t need to print documents, convert files or toggle between different programs and digital versions; a time-saving and efficiency gain.
“With these MPS tools, channel partners can grow share of wallet with existing customers while locking out competitors, and in the process we impact our bottom line by selling more technology and services, and locking in post-sale revenue,” said John Corley, president, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox. “The new tools move beyond helping a client print for less. They automate business processes, boost employee productivity and drive security and mobility.”
NewField IT e-Commerce Storefront, MPS API and Enhanced Managed Supplies Service are available to U.S. and European partners. Xerox Digital Alternatives is subject to partner accreditation starting in July for European Concessionaires and later this year for U.S. partners. Enhanced Managed Supplies Service will be available to Canada later this year.
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 130,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information — from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Flex Technology Group Makes Strategic Investment in Ultrex Business Solutions - February 10, 2020
- Xerox Increases Offer Price for HP Inc. to $24 Per Share - February 10, 2020
- Ricoh Reports Q3 2019, Nine-Month Financials - February 7, 2020