NORWALK, Conn., Jan. 10, 2018 – Public and private organizations of all sizes need to be increasingly vigilant in detecting and deterring cyberthreats and breaches. At this year’s Xerox Security Summit, the company will be joined by recognized security industry experts to discuss how organizations can be smarter about cybersecurity and explore strategies to keep data, documents and devices secure.
WHAT: Xerox Security Summit
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 23, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
WHO: Keynote speaker: Kevin Mitnick, computer security consultant, author and hacker.
Additional speakers include:
- Dr. Alissa Johnson, chief information security officer, Xerox
- Steve Hoover, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Xerox
- Mike Feldman, executive vice president and president, North American Operations, Xerox
- Ersin Uzun, vice president and director of system sciences laboratory, PARC, A Xerox Company
- Candace Worley, chief technical strategist, McAfee
- Dov Yoran, senior director of strategy and business development, Security Business Group, Cisco
- Sergio Caltagirone, director of threat intelligence and analytics, Dragos
WHERE: New York Stock Exchange
2 Broad Street
New York, NY 10005
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org