NORWALK, Conn. — With 80 percent of solution providers’ revenue coming from existing customers1 and increased pressure on product and service margins, Xerox introduces its Keys To New Business Program so channel partners can generate additional revenue streams and provide profitable offerings to new and existing clients.
“Longevity for the channel equates to new business. We’re making this critical, but challenging effort easier with a range of new offerings and support to help our partners achieve long-term success,” said John Corley, president, Channel Partner Operations, Xerox.
Designed for document management experts and IT solution providers selling to the small and medium-sized enterprise, the program features financial incentives along with marketing and sales enablement tools, such as:
- Scalable managed print services (MPS) and supplies replenishment offerings
- Cloud-ready multifunction printers (MFPs) with customizable, easy-to-build apps to strengthen their value proposition with customers
- Guaranteed supplies annuity stream with free printer program
- Versatile color printer for high-value output
Scalable new services geared for SMBs
According to the Photizo Group, 78 percent of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) have no MPS program, representing a huge opportunity for partners. In response, Xerox's additional MPS offerings include:
- Xerox PageConnect Services: controls costs and improves productivity via remote management of SMBs’ network printers and MFPs, regardless of the manufacturer. Businesses avoid time-consuming activities related to device management with proactive alerts that signal toner and ink replenishment or service needs.
- Xerox PrintAssist Services: Remote monitoring identifies potential issues such as paper jams or low consumable levels via LabTech’s monitoring tool. Managed service providers see timely information on printer activity and can proactively address error messages.
Cloud-ready MFPs with customizable apps
The expanded line of ConnectKey-enabled devices gives partners more ways to simplify their clients’ workload with software apps that push the boundaries of traditional device functionality.
For example, the four new MFPs are embedded with capabilities that make it easier for partners to develop customized user interfaces for their customers.
Additional enhancements to Xerox’s Personalized Application Builder (PAB) Program give partners more ways to customize solutions:
- Xerox App Studio 2.0 offers five new one-touch cloud print/scan ConnectKey apps.
- Xerox resellers can contract PAB Authorized Developers such as Foxway to fulfill the design and development of more sophisticated custom solutions.
Free printer opens up new channel growth
The Xerox Small Office Savings Plan is an innovative way for service providers to differentiate themselves and grow their base. The plan is simple: the channel partners offer their customers a free Xerox color printer and; in turn, customers agree to pay a predicable monthly amount that is used exclusively for supplies.
The printers available through the program include the Xerox Phaser® 6500, 6600 and 7100, and Xerox ColorQube® 8570. Free on-site service and support are included with each device – a value up to $300 a year.
Lucrative color business with new printer
Channel partners with expertise in graphic communications can address their customers’ needs to produce high-value, colorful products like magnets, window clings and ID cards while still supporting traditional office functions, such as faxing, printing, scanning and copying. The new Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer has the most extensive media range in its class and is suitable for businesses of any size.
Xerox PageConnect Services, PrintAssist Services, ConnectKey MFPs and Xerox Color C60/C70 are available immediately; the Small Office Savings Plan will be available on Monday, Sept. 15. For more information visit www.office.xerox.com or www.xerox.com/partners.
Since the invention of Xerography more than 75 years ago, the people of Xerox have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020