- Focus on the FutureInstead of talking about what’s not working, join us as we take a look at the opportunities ahead in the channel. Stage your 2022 with some of the most interesting voices in the channel – we promise, this will not be boring! Join BPO Media as we welcome Chelsey Bode, president of Pearson-Kelly and Rick Taylor, president & CEO of R K Taylor Consulting and corporate advisor to Konica Minolta Business Solutions USA. We’ll take a look at the next 18-24 months and how to leverage new opportunities to stay in the game in a changing environment. Laughter is free, and so is this webinar – bring your holiday spirit and questions with you!
- Automation: Your Path to Long Term Profitability
Did you know that a simple addition to your technology lineup could secure profitability for your business for the next decade? Whether you call it hyperautomation or enhanced automation, streamlining business processes with technology is likely to be the largest driver of software and services purchasing throughout the 2020s. Join us to learn more about the two areas of automation that offer big benefits but are frequently left out of customer solutions and to determine if this is the right revenue-generation tactic for you.
- Differentiate Your Print Strategy With LabelsClicks may be in decline, but digital label printing is growing at 7% CAGR. Add in the consumables revenue and greater than 40% margins and you’ve got a strong opportunity for growth. Many diversification strategies require a completely new skill set for dealers. Labels remain a PRINT opportunity. Differentiate your offering with little or no competition from other dealers or manufacturers. Join Muratec’s David Clearman. View recording
- What is Going on With the Supply Chain?In 2021 the channel began experiencing massive disruption in the supply chain. Join Doug Albregts of Marco, Jerry Blaine of LDI Color Toolbox, Mark Mathews of Epson and Ron Petrucci of Katun for a lively discussion of where we are, how we got here and how we can struggle through to a better place. View recording
- Webinar: Growth Opportunities for Office Technology DealersWhere should office technology dealers focus their growth efforts now? Two of today’s greatest opportunities to drive revenue and expand market share can be found in the neglected depths of the SMB sector and the pandemic-driven shift to hybrid onsite/remote offices. Join LEAF Managing Director Nick Capparelli for expert insight on the size and scope of these profitable opportunities and a strategy that leverages the right mix of in-house and partner resources to engage SMB and hybrid office audiences, enhance your competitive edge, and fill your sales funnel to power growth. View recording Sponsored by:
- Could Digital Mailroom Services Grow Your Business?
What’s your plan to grow your business in our post-pandemic economy? Diversifying your offerings is a classic tactic to grow revenue, and a digital mailroom may be just right for you. It’s related to the services you already offer and easy to set up. Low market penetration combined with high demand due to remote work makes this a service that will be easy to sell. Join Christina Robbins and Mike Randash of Digitech Systems to learn what a digital mailroom service is, how a digital mailroom works, and to determine if this is the right revenue-generation tactic for you.
- AC Live! 3: The Office of the Future is Here. What Do We Do With It?
The good news is, we survived 2020. The pandemic created changes that have propelled us into the future, and it’s a future we all knew was coming eventually — just maybe not this soon. But we’re here – digital transformation is upon us, remote work is a reality, and the office of the future is now. Join Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss of BPO Media along with special guest Nick Capparelli of LEAF Commercial Capital as we discuss opportunities, pitfalls, and new ways to navigate the office of today.
- Analyst Corner Live! 2021 Part 2: What’s Selling During Covid?
Join BPO Research analysts John McIntyre and Tom O’Neill for the second Analyst Corner Live! webinar of the 2021 series. We’ll dive deeper into some of the results from our latest industry trends survey, and see which vertical markets, solutions and services led to sales success for dealers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Analyst Corner Live! Part 1: We’re Still Here. Now What?
The pandemic put serious pressure on the basic business model of the channel in 2020, creating a stressful year, but the channel survived. Some dealers were more successful than others in minimizing the business decreases they experienced with a handful experiencing business increases. What are the differences that separated the experiences of some dealers from others in the channel? BPO Research’s senior analysts John McIntyre and Tom O’Neill discuss some of the results from BPO’s annual Industry Trends survey, how they’ve shaped the channel so far, and what we can expect from 2021 and beyond.
- Boost Your Virtual Selling IQ
The world of sales has changed, but just because we’re virtual doesn’t mean there is no opportunity. According to McKinsey, 70% of B2B decision makers say they’re open to making new self-serve or remote purchases in excess of $50,000, and 27% would spend more than $500,000.
In this webinar, longtime industry experts Greg Walters and Brad Roderick teach you what you need to know to take advantage of these new opportunities. You’ll learn how to realign your selling process, engage with customers remotely, and apply proven sales techniques to a new format.
- Does the Industry Really Need Another DCA?
Industry experts Ed Mclaughlin and Shawn Cashmark of Predictive Insight discuss how predictive algorithms, proactive asset management, and properly platformed technology can help you manage into the modern age.
- The Performance Renaissance
Performance is going to give you the edge. Mike Stramaglio of Stramaglio Consulting and panelists Doug Albregts, Marco; Andrew Zwerner, Chassi; Karl Byrne, All Covered; and Scott Murr, OffSite, show you how you can utilize new tools, data and technology to get the performance boost you need from your employees and processes in order to have an edge in 2021.
- How to Position Yourself and Your Team to Make the Most of 2021
Take a deep breath – 2020 is almost over. But don’t stop moving! Now is the time to assess where you and your team are, imagine the success you want in 2021 and make a plan for achieving it. Join BPO Media, industry veteran Mike Stramaglio, and Chassi CEO Andrew Zwerner, a veteran intelligence officer who served with the Navy SEALs, for this can’t-miss webinar that will set you up for success in 2021.
- Win More in 2021
This year has presented numerous unimaginable challenges to the office technology industry – an industry already transforming. As we move into 2021, what are some key steps you can take to move forward, stimulate sales, transform and grow? LEAF’s Nick Capparelli shows clients how they can bundle technologies and services within limited budgets, build marketing efforts that lead with a comprehensive solution, rather than just a hardware sale, and leverage customer finance relationships to expand access to capital for needs ranging from inventory to fleet to growth capital.
5 Print Management Challenges You Can Solve With the Right RFID Reader
Your customers — end-user organizations — are facing multiple print management challenges today. Join us for this important webinar to learn how to solve pervasive multi-function printer user authentication and access control challenges with the selection of the right RFID reader. sponsored by:
Recapture Print Revenues With Production Inkjet
Need to recapture lost office printing revenue? Join RISO and BPO Media for a discussion on production inkjet and the vertical markets that are still buying and printing at a frenetic pace — markets that generate substantial print volume.
Disaster-Proofing Your Dealership – Making IT Simple
Dealers in the channel today may find themselves asking “what’s next?” For many, the answer is managed services – but it’s not that simple. Or is it? ImageNet’s vice president of Managed IT Services Juan Fernandez is also the vice-chair of CompTIA’s Channel Development Advisory Council (CDAC), and he shares some valuable insights and advice on creating opportunities, and tips on how building a successful dealership can translate to success in adding IT.
Disaster-Proofing Your Sales Game: Social Selling
In an age of physical distancing, social media is more important than ever to stay connected with your clients, prospects and others. What do you need to know about social media, and how can salespeople leverage it to engage and network with customers? Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss will lead you through the critical elements of a good social media strategy, and the unique ways social selling can amp up your game in these very unusual times.
Disaster-Proofing Your Dealership: Protect Your Brand, Protect Your Future
This master class in PR and branding is meant for owner/principals and senior executives. BPO Media analysts Amy Weiss and Patricia Ames will walk attendees through best practices in PR and corporate branding. We will review PR best practices and crisis communication and discuss how to best leverage your brand in an uncertain economic environment.
Analyst Corner Live! 2020: A Tale of Two Years
2020 has really been two years: the 2020 analysts and industry experts made predictions about in late 2019 and early 2020, and the 2020 impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Moving to the Cloud – Your Customers Are, Are You Ready?
From April 9, 2020 – Most businesses large and small are moving their business processes to the cloud – office collaboration and financial systems are two examples. Print services is the next frontier. How can dealers get ahead of this trend and offer print server infrastructure in the cloud with a cost-effective, low IT-intensive solution? In this webinar, James Turner, Product Marketing Manager, Y Soft, will covers why this trend is occurring and how MPS providers can be a trusted cloud advisor for print as a service, and also introduces Y Soft’s Cloud Guarantee program.
From March 19, 2020 – Patricia Ames and Amy Weiss of BPO Media, along with Valerie Alde-Hayman and Lisa Brown of gap intelligence, talk current industry trends and how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the industry – and all of us.
Xerox Wants to Buy HP. WTF?
From Feb. 6, 2020 – Join BPO’s analyst team and renowned Wall Street analyst Shannon Cross to debate the latest moves by Xerox and HP and explore what it could mean for the BTA channel.
Being Disruptive in the Inkjet World
Join Douglas M. Cole, Director, Production Print, and Fred Morrone, Production Product Marketing Manager, Kyocera, for an overview of the inkjet market today and how Kyocera will use its proven technology to transform the current state of the inkjet movement.
The Capital to Fuel Business Model Transformation
As dealers expand into MPS, IT services and even coffee and water delivery, it takes capital to get these new capabilities up and running. Managing the short term cash impact of expanding into new services without depletion of cash reserves might feel like an impossibility, but with a little proactive planning and a few tips on seeking the right partnerships, it can be done. Join LEAF Managing Director Nick Capparelli and BPO Media for this webinar.
Webinar: How to Save Your Prints From the Mono Trap and Profit From More Color
PageWide technology offers equivalent MFP performance, just faster and at a lower cost. But the technology also drives significant differences and advantages, especially in key use cases and with the TCO business model. And now, a unique new feature saves you and your users from the mono trap where nobody wants to be. Learn how to deliver more color and drive higher margins with this new HP PageWide capability. Join Rob Sethre, A3 PageWide Category Manager – Americas