NORWALK, Conn., Oct. 14, 2014 – As the pace of business continues to accelerate, people need tools to maximize productivity and keep costs in check. Xerox responds with three new devices – the Xerox Phaser 3260, Xerox WorkCentre 3215/3225 and Xerox WorkCentre 4265.
Efficient all-in-one user experience
Designed to support single users or small teams, the Phaser 3260 and WorkCentre 3215/3225 have built-in wireless and Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct is available for printing from mobile phones, tablets and laptops without an existing wireless network. New scan to email features also let users convert paper easily into electronic documents and email them to recipients.
With an emphasis on speed and quality, the devices print up to 29 pages-per-minute (ppm) with the first page out in as fast as 8.5 seconds. Consistent clear text, sharp graphics and enhanced image quality are achieved with a 4800 x 600 dpi.
The WorkCentre 3215/3225 also provides reliable, cost-effective copy, scan and fax capabilities; its small footprint makes it flexible to any office environment.
Highly functional for the enterprise
The WorkCentre 4265 meets the requirements of a busy enterprise environment. With a capacitive seven inch touch screen user interface, this high-end monochrome device offers letter-sized printing with easy-to-use copy, print, scan, email and fax functions. The device works in tandem with Xerox’s Next Generation of Managed Print Services so companies can control their information demands more effectively.
Additional features of the WorkCentre 4265 include:
• Compact size and configurations ranging from desktop to floor standing models.
• Scanning speeds up to 70 impressions-per-minute (duplex).
• Larger finishing capabilities like collation, stapling and paper input up to 3,240 sheets.
• Fast copying and printing at 55 ppm, with the first copy out in as little as five seconds.
• Print Around feature saves time by automatically holding a document missing resources (such as a different paper size) and prints the next job in the queue.
Availability and pricing
All devices are available immediately worldwide. The list price for Phaser 3260 starts at $189, the estimated retail price of the WorkCentre 3215/3225 starts at $259 and the list price of the WorkCentre 4265 starts at $3,532.
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations transform the way they manage their business processes and information. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information — from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020