Feb. 1, 2018 — BELLEVUE, Neb. — Tigerpaw Software, creators of the award-winning end-to-end platform that seamlessly ties every aspect of a business together, added several new features in its 17.3 release to enhance productivity, real-time asset visibility, billing accuracy and contract maintenance for managed print services (MPS) providers.
The new features further solidify Tigerpaw as the MPS industry’s first and only converged professional services automation (PSA) solution. With more industry-specific capabilities than an enterprise resource planning (ERP) tool, Tigerpaw gives managed print providers the ability to manage IT services and office equipment in a single application.
“The managed print services space is evolving,” says Tigerpaw President & CEO James Foxall. “And we are bringing our expertise in coverged business solutions to help office equipment dealers evolve.”
The MPS features added in Tigerpaw 17.3 run through integrations, such as Print Audit and PrintFleet, and include:
- Base Charge for Contracts — Set a base price for metered and multiple-metered contracts to be invoiced if the charges or readings don’t meet the minimum.
- Meter Pricing — Escalate pricing on a meter group by percentage and month increments and lock-in pricing to a specific date.
- Workflows by Increments — Technicians and/or customers receive an alert each time a specified increment is reached to indicate heavy use or a hit threshold.
- Workflows by Clicks — One-time alert triggered when an asset hits a specified number of clicks that can also fire for scheduled maintenance contracts.
“It’s been really exciting to see the great work here by Tigerpaw to facilitate a business management model that empowers the convergence of managed print and managed services”, stated West McDonald, Vice President of Business Development at Print Audit. “Print Audit is excited to integrate with Tigerpaw to offer unparalleled device management monitoring and management. We think these updates really hit the mark.”
All of these latest enhancements, as well as every other feature offered within Tigerpaw’s versatile business automation software, are included in its SaaS solution, Tigerpaw One.
“Tigerpaw One is the only all-in-one tool that allows managed print providers to streamline both the office equipment services they’ve always provided, as well as their expanded services,” Foxall says. “Tigerpaw really is a game-changer for the long-term potential and success of office equipment dealers in this age of convergence.”
For more information, visit https://www.tigerpaw.com/ or call 800-704-9009.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020