BELLEVUE, Neb.—Tigerpaw Software, creator of the technology industry’s first and most complete end-to-end business automation platform, has launched version 18 R3 of its award-winning software.
The latest release of its all-in-one software features several customer-requested enhancements, which sets Tigerpaw apart from other solution providers on the market.
“My team asks for and receives customer feedback all year long so that we can improve the Tigerpaw user experience going forward and incorporate feature requests into our product releases,” says Chris Owen, director of development at Tigerpaw Software. “Whether a long-time Tigerpaw customer or a newer user, 18 R3 has something that will simplify your work day.”
Highlights in version 18 R3 include:
- Enhanced User Interface —As a follow up to the 18 R2 complete redesign of the Tigerpaw user interface, the software now ships with a new default color scheme that exceeds industry guidelines for color-blind UX design. In addition, toolbar icons now have labels, making the user experience more seamless. Users still have the ability to customize the look of Tigerpaw to fit their company or individual preferences.
- QuickBooks Integration —The Tigerpaw integration with QuickBooks has been updated to support QuickBooks 2019.
- Tigerpaw Mobile —More than 20 updates have been made in the Tigerpaw Mobile application, including an increased size limit for uploaded photos, new accessibility to account documents and stronger overall connectivity.
“Tigerpaw Mobile is already an amazing tool for our users, but we knew we could make it even better,” Owen says. “We invested the time on delivering many updates in one release in order to make a huge impact for users who are always on-the-go. And we’re not done yet.”
All of the 18 R3 updates and every other feature are included within the versatile business automation software Tigerpaw One that offers all of the best functions of a CRM, PSA, ERP and BPM. The only converged services-ready platform on the market,Tigerpaw One recently was named thetop MPS Software Providerfor the second consecutive year by theManaged Print Services Association.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New Subscription Pricing Model for Avanti Slingshot - July 27, 2021
- Epson Awarded Sourcewell Contract for Business Inkjet Copiers, Printers and Multifunction Printers - July 27, 2021
- Xerox Releases Second-Quarter Results - July 27, 2021