gapTCO is an intuitive, graphical user experience designed to allow simple and easy analysis of the Total Cost of Ownership of printer and MFP devices.
This month's edition compares the Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn and Konica Minolta bizhub 4020.
At an AMPV of 40,000, length of ownership of 3 years and manufacturer website pricing for hardware:
- The Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 is the winning printer with the lowest TCO of $18,869.00, while the Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn has TCO of $22,480.30. The Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 maintains winning a winning TCO with an AMPV exceeding 10,000, regardless of length of ownership or black coverage.
- The Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 was released February of this year and offers large cartridge yields a 4.3-inch color touchscreen display, and customizable user interface. The Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn was released in the US just this month and will replace the FS-1035MFP/DP and FS-1135MFP with added improvements such as lower energy consumption, new connectivity features, and better CPU and memory options.
- Only the Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn has USB Direct Print and Wi-Fi as an optional upgrade. The Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 boasts a monthly duty twice that of the Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn along with both larger paper and memory capacity. Both of these A4 Small Workteam BW MFPs offer security features, network connectivity and auto duplex capabilities.
- Usage Based Black CPPs for this specific printing environment, lowest to highest, are as follows:
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020: $0.0120
- Kyocera Mita ECOSYS M2535dn: $0.0147
Screenshot of gap TCO
Latest posts by gap intelligence (see all)
- gapTCO CPP Comparison of Four A4 SOHO Color MFPs - April 26, 2021
- gapTCO CPC Comparison of Three A3 Departmental B&W MFPs - March 27, 2021
- gapTCO CPP Comparison of Four A4 Small Workteam B&W SFPs - February 17, 2021