Rochester, NY, October 26, 2020 Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plant print centers, commercial printers and PSPs announces the preview of a new release of RSA’s QDirect output management production workflow software during the PRINTING United Digital Experience. PRINTING United will be held online October 26 – November 12, 2020. This release will benefit printers of all types with these new capabilities:
- Increased options for any size or type of print shop to easily create and produce personalized mail pieces with expanded variable data (VDP) solutions, including RSA’s own ImpactVDP™ browser-based template design and ordering software, and mail list processing software integration.
- Management of the shop’s output from any PC, tablet, mobile device or even a printer’s control panel that supports web browsing, using the fully responsive next generation lite web client.
- For more advanced customers, end users can develop and customize their own rules-based routing using the QDirect client.
- Scheduling a personalized review
- Registering for a session of our “What’s New” demo day on November 11, 2020
- Chatting with RSA in our online booth daily during the PRINTING United Digital Experience from 10am-2pm ET, October 26 – November 12, 2020.
Learn more about the new QDirect software release, register for a demo day session, or schedule a personalized preview at: https://www.rocsoft.com/printing-united/.
RSA’s workflow solutions are available through RSA’s partners, including Canon, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox. For more information, visit RSA at: https://www.rocsoft.com.