Rochester, NY, April 9, 2019 Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plant, corporate print centers, commercial printers and PSPs announces the availability of a new release of WebCRD™Web to print software. RSA is debuting WebCRD V11 in booth 4 at the Association of College and University Printers (ACUP) annual conference, April 7- 11, 2019 in New Haven, CT. This new release of RSA’s in-plant Web to print software includes security updates and these additional capabilities and features to add variable data printing (VDP) services and more with:
- New ImpactVDP™ module- RSA’s browser-based solution for variable data template design and ordering, included with WebCRD
- Automated, fast process to create common items- New upload portlets automatically apply print options (ticketing) when users upload commonly produced items such as booklets, posters, brochures and more
- Expanded invoicing and billing capabilities- New summary invoicing functionality to create custom feeds for billing and reporting to customers and administration in WebCRD’s PrintMIS module.
Glendon Harris, Operations Manager, of Ithaca College, a beta and current WebCRD customer stated, ”WebCRD’s ImpactVDP module will be an invaluable asset for us. It will grow the Print Center’s business by making it easy to create and offer many more customizable catalog items with a user-friendliness that is similar to the big online print shops. Also, the software’s ability to lock down visual aspects of the variable templates will save our shop significant time ensuring consistent branding for Ithaca College.”
Senior Product Manager, Vince Tutino noted, “This release enhances our VDP offerings by providing another option in WebCRD to make it easy for corporate and in-house print centers to create variable products, expand their services and keep more work in-house without using valuable designer time. The additional capabilities and features in this release continue to enhance the benefits our customers tell us they most need in their Web to print software- a great user experience and increased print center productivity.”
To learn more about the new release visit the WebCRD what’s new page for details, an overview video or to schedule a live demo.
RSA’s workflow solutions are available through RSA’s partners, including Canon, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Toshiba and Xerox. For more information, visit RSA at: https://www.rocsoft.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020