Avantage is an IT services company that supports customers with workplace automation, IT infrastructure and cloud services to improve productivity.
The acquisition is set to further strengthen Ricoh’s existing digital workplace and IT services competences. This includes IT consultancy, implementation consultancy, Microsoft knowledge and experience, helpdesk services, remote management services, and sales consultancy.
Eric Carree, CEO, Avantage, adds: “By joining forces with Ricoh, we meet our ambition to strengthen our organisation. Ricoh is a strong international player and offers us room to grow further. We can provide customers with even better services in the field of digital workplaces and IT services. We look forward to a successful future.”
The transfer of shares will take place after final approval by the national Authority for Consumers & Markets (ACM).
- The Ridgian companies in the field of analytics
- Aventia for user experience and ecommerce
- Techno Trends in the field of unified communications and video conferencing systems
- NPO Sistemi for cloud solutions, technology & integration and software solutions
- LAKE Solutions AG for data storage, security and cloud integration
- The IPM and TotalStor businesses for the transformation and modernisation of critical IT infrastructures, data storage and analytics in private and hybrid cloud
- Mauden for data centre, IT infrastructure, artificial intelligence and business intelligence
- Orbid for critical IT infrastructures, managed services, data centres, private and hybrid cloud.
- DataVision for AV and workplace management solutions
- DocuWare for cloud and on-premise document management and workflow automation software
- SimplicITy for data centre design and transformation
- MTI for data centre transformation solutions, hybrid cloud, cyber security and managed services.
Latest posts by Amy Weiss (see all)
- End User Snapshots - March 18, 2021
- Ricoh Europe Grows IT Services Capabilities With Acquisition of Avantage - March 16, 2021
- SMBs + Security = Opportunity for Dealers - October 1, 2020