MALVERN, PA, June 25, 2018 – Ricoh USA, Inc. today announced its RICOH Cloud Workflow Solutions portfolio, a collection of cloud-based technologies that bring streamlined simplicity to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in affordable, scalable, subscription-based packages. These solutions empower digital workplaces by eliminating manual steps, reducing manual data entry and improving speed and accuracy, so SMBs can maintain their focus on core business activities while reaping the benefits of increased productivity and reduced costs. Additionally, Cloud Workflow Solutions will be demonstrated at ConvergX, the Ricoh Family Group (RFG) dealer conference, June 25-28 in Las Vegas and will be available via Ricoh and its RFG dealer partners.
Many SMBs are struggling to manage interoperability and to create effective environments that enable employees to work when, where and how they need to. Cloud Workflow Solutions addresses these challenges by streamlining common processes and helping employees be more productive. The portfolio consists of three distinct categories:
- Cloud Connectors: predefined workflows that can be leveraged to streamline processes. Connectors extend device functionality by providing connectivity to many cloud-based applications, zero-configuration scan to email functionality, mobile printing and enterprise-class OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Cloud Connectors, such as RICOH’s Integrated Cloud Environment packages, provide customers with seamless connectivity to more than 20 different cloud applications.
- Cloud Workflows: designed for customers that require unique workflows and advanced document processing, such as multi destination routing, auto file name and folder creation for scans, QR code processes for batch scanning and routing, and more. The RICOH Smart Integration Workflows are configurable workflows that can be built in minutes. Built in the cloud, the deployment and management of these workflows are simple. They also enable flexibility, giving customers the ability to consume and build services over time and be billed monthly based on their desired packages.
- Cloud Services: sophisticated workflows and applications that can extract content from documents, integrate with cloud-based line of business applications and create multiple data routes to support the most complex requirements. These range from cloud data extraction components to end to end business process workflows. Cloud Services are fully scalable and avoid common IT hassles and overhead costs of more traditional server-based approaches.
Cloud Workflow Solutions helps businesses continually find new ways to work smarter and do so with security top of mind. In-depth usage statistics and analytics can help uncover and address inefficiencies, as well as providing insights into user behaviors. These offerings also include full audit logging and tracking, helping to provide peace of mind in knowing which users can access which content. Additional security is delivered via fully-encrypted information transmission between any Ricoh cloud server or external cloud service, as well as required user authentication to multifunction printers (MFPs) and cloud-based services.
Cloud Workflow Solutions can simplify and digitize workplaces, improving employee productivity and allowing companies to focus on their customers and growing their businesses.
“Today’s workers want to use the applications they’re familiar with, because they’re comfortable with them. But many IT departments might not be, or SMBs may simply not have the needed resources available to build out effective workflows for these varied applications,” said Glenn Laverty, Senior Vice President Marketing, Ricoh Americas and President & CEO of Ricoh Canada. “The RICOH Cloud Workflow Solutions portfolio provides tools to create connectivity and develop automation. These offerings help transform the MFP into a true hub for productivity and collaboration, and the subscription consumption model makes it affordable, scalable and streamlined so SMBs can make the most of it.”
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Monitor Honors Tawnya Stone Among Top 50 Women in Leasing - January 16, 2020
- Epson Debuts First Industrial Direct-to-Garment Printer - January 16, 2020
- Kelley Imaging Systems Acquires Tongass Business Center - January 15, 2020