IRVING, Texas, April 9, 2019 – OKI Data Americas – a world-class printing technology leader – today announced they will unveil a new energy efficient LED A3 Color Printer specifically designed for businesses that require some of the most advanced color technology in the marketplace, at an affordable price.
Designed to target key vertical applications such as in-store retail signage, short-run personalization kiosks and election services, the C844dnw, utilizing OKI Data’s patented LED technology, delivers high-quality output and commercial reliability. OKI’s new energy efficient fusing technology provides quick warm-up and reduces noise emissions when operating to allow businesses to save time and energy without compromising on quality or performance. The C844dnw also provides:
- Media Versatility – Accommodates special print projects, including 52” banners
- Compact Footprint – Smallest A3, high-performing printer in its class
- Fast Print Speed – First print out speed of 6.3 seconds, maintaining workplace efficiency
- Competitive Pricing – Priced for the enterprise markets and government budgets
- Connectivity – Supports wireless and mobile print configurations
“OKI takes great pride in developing customized printing solutions that benefit our vertical market partners including the retail and election services business segments,” said Sergio Horikawa, Deputy President of OKI Data Americas. “This intuitive, easy-to-use, A3 printer, delivers consistent and reliable HD-quality output that helps businesses stay efficient and effective.”
For more information on OKI’s complete line of business and office print solutions, visit www.oki.com/us.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Irving, Texas, is a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation and is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a $4.0 billion multinational public corporation which has been a leader in telecom, infrastructure, and mechatronics systems since 1881. OKI began its innovation in the printing industry more than four decades ago, first marketing some of the earliest dot matrix printers before pioneering the LED print technology that continues to drive OKI’s product portfolio today.
With its catalog of Office Products, including single and multifunction digital color and monochrome LED printers, and serial impact dot matrix printers, OKI is a reliable presence in printing-intensive environments around the world. In the graphics and signage industries, OKI’s Industrial Printers – including the ColorPainter™ line of eco-solvent wide format printers and proColor™ series of digital production printers – deliver world-class print output that is made to last.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020