Mount Laurel, NJ (June 15, 2015)– OKI Data Americas announces an agreement with Square 9 Softworks for the resale of SmartSearch document management solution for OKI multifunction devices (MFPs) featuring the smart Extendable Platform (sXP). This award-winning document management platform from Square 9 together with OKI smart MFPs streamlines workflow while cutting costs to improve business process automation in any organization.
OKI’s high performance MFPs combined with Square 9’s SmartSearch solution is a smart choice for any workplace looking to become more efficient. SmartSearch allows users to automate paper forms and create effective document-driven processes directly from their OKI MFP touchpad. The easy-to-use SmartSearch interface eliminates the frustration of managing documents while improving efficiencies and employee productivity in a variety of business environments.
With two editions – the Professional Edition and the Corporate Edition – SmartSearch is an ideal solution for organizations of all sizes. The Professional Edition is the perfect tool for small to medium sized businesses, offering flexible pricing and the choice of configuring only the select tools needed for their specific business application. The Corporate Edition is an excellent choice for enterprise organizations seeking an array of functionality options while maintaining affordability.
Standard features of both editions include:
· GlobalSearch® browser-based ECM
· Annotations: Attach a note, sign and highlight documents without disturbing the original file
· Audit Trail Recognition: View the history of a document including views, prints, emails and exports
· Barcode Recognition: Including Code39, 129 and Codabar
· Email Delivery and Notification
· Image Enhancement & Separation
· OCR Assisted Indexing
· Document Versioning & Revision Control
Along with the standard editions of SmartSearch, OKI is now offering Square 9’s GlobalForms and GlobalCapture sXP. GlobalForms combines the power of digital e-forms with SmartSearch to streamline data entry, accessibility and workflow. Global Capture xSP with QuickSearch – available exclusively for OKI MFPs – allows end users to initiate document workflows that capture images, extract high value data and notifies users of pending workflow activity, onsite or on the cloud.
“OKI Data Americas is pleased to serve as an authorized reseller of the entire suite of all Square 9 products leveraged by GlobalCapture sXP – the interface that allows users to automate image capture, optimize batch scanning, enhance image quality, route documents and more, directly from the touch panel of an OKI sXP-enabled device,” said Doug August, Senior Product Manager at OKI Data Americas.
OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020