BELLEVUE, Neb., – Oct. 31, 2016 – Tigerpaw Software, the leading developer of business automation and service management software for technology solution providers, has released a new version of its Tigerpaw professional services automation (PSA) software, enhancing its project management capabilities as well as features to merge quotes and consolidate billing from multiple meters.
Tigerpaw 16.1 was made available first to attendees of the 2016 Tigerpaw Conference, held Oct. 25-28 at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska. The new version will be made available to all customers in mid-November. The new enhancements are designed to provide Tigerpaw users with more management and control functionality, allowing them to further diversify their businesses and accelerate revenue growth.
“Our new project management features will help our customers maintain a competitive advantage and further position Tigerpaw as the most innovative developer of automation and service management solutions,” said James Foxall, CEO of Tigerpaw Software. “I’m proud of what our team has accomplished this year and look forward to seeing our partners leverage all the new features. Tigerpaw 16.1 is the direct result of listening to customer feedback and setting high-growth expectations for our team. I think service providers will realize benefits almost immediately.”
The new features were introduced at the 2016 Tigerpaw Conference, the annual conference that brings together leading service providers and technology partners for three days of interactive keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities designed to help them attain profitable, efficient growth. Detailed enhancements for Tigerpaw 16.1 include:
Project Management Enhancements
· Create a single project, with single CBI billing, for work from multiple accounts
· Support progressive billing for projects with standalone and CBI invoices
· Create a quote or add an existing quote to a project.
· Create or add a service order quote to a project
· Generate more sales and cost information detail on a project
· Add support for sub-phases in a project phase and establish dependencies
· Set up additional workflow notifications on project phases, checklists and tasks
· Expand or move the scope of work field as a separate tab on a project
· Add project type field to projects
· Merge multiple quotes for an account into a matrix in and create a single, unified quote
· Walk through the merging process and let user select from several options, such checking the status of existing quotes after merging
· Create a new opportunity or use an existing one for a merged quote
· Copy quote-level comments to a new quote or remove it
· Set original quotes to a different status, including deleting them
· View quote notes on a separate tab
· Log all quote changes to the quote notes (similar to service orders)
· Limit access through security permissions to merge functionality
· Define multiple meters on a contract, and multiple meter groups for billing items on a contract
· Add multiple devices to items covered on a contract
· Enter usage information for various meters on devices on a contract to compute usage
· Calculate invoices for a contract based on meter readings and billing parameters setup in the meter groups.
Rest API Features
· Get/search agreements, contracts, quotes and service orders.
· Create/update contracts, price book, quotes and service orders
“Tigerpaw Software is committed to developing the best automation and service management solutions possible, features that help our partners do their job better and accelerate their growth. Tigerpaw 16.1 is the result of months of planning, development and listening to customer feedback,” added Foxall.
To learn more about Tigerpaw 16.1, visit www.tigerpaw.com.