This workshop provides a fast-paced introduction to the fundamentals of neuromarketing, an effective new discipline that improves sales and marketing results by applying discoveries from neuroscience.
Dr. Christophe Morin is CEO, Founder and Chief Pain Officer for SalesBrain, the a neuromarketing agency that increases marketing performance by targeting the decision-making part of a customer’s brain. This highly engaging and eye-opening presentation has been delivered to more than 200,000 executives worldwide, and is being offered to Imaging Channel and Workflow readers and Digitek customers.
Here’s what you’ll hear:
- The latest neuromarketing discoveries: how persuasion works on the brain
- The NeuroMap model that allows you to scientifically capture, convince and close more customers
- Learn the only six stimuli that can reach the decision-making part of your customers’ brains
- Identify specific pains that drive your customers’ decisions before you create your message
- Develop strong and creative proof statements to demonstrate your value proposition (what your customers gain) and support your unique benefits
You’ll come away with techniques you can apply at your own organization to positively influence your own customers’ buying decisions.
Who should attend:
- VP of Sales and Marketing
- VP of Business Development and Product Development
- Sales Executives
- Marketing, Communications and PR professionals
About the speaker
With more than 30 years of marketing and business development experience, Dr. Christophe Morin is passionate about understanding and predicting consumer behavior using neuroscience. Before joining SalesBrain, he was Chief Marketing Officer for rStar Networks, a public company that developed the largest private network ever deployed in U.S. schools. Previously, he was VP of marketing and corporate training for Grocery Outlet Inc., the largest grocery remarketer in the world.
Christophe holds a BA in Marketing, an MBA from Bowling Green State University, an MA and a PhD in Media Psychology from Fielding Graduate University. He is an expert on the effect of advertising on the brains of adolescents and young adults. He is an adjunct faculty member of Fielding Graduate University where he teaches a Masters/PhD course he created called “The Psychology of Neuromarketing”. He is also a board member of the Neuromarketing Science and Business Association (NMSBA)