Milan, 9th July 2020 – MPS Monitor, a worldwide leader in Remote Monitoring and Management of printers and multifunction devices, has been awarded a Platinum Rating for its SaaS Cloud platform, after extensive and rigorous testing performed by Buyers Laboratory / Keypoint Intelligence in 5 main categories: Features & Productivity, Usability, IT Admin & Security, Support & Training, Value.
By getting the highest rating available (5 / 5) in 3 of those categories, and a rating of 4/5 in the other two, MPS Monitor 2.0 has proven to be the leading SaaS monitoring solution in the worldwide MPS market, to partner with dealers and Managed Print providers in their journey towards innovation, service excellence and cost control.
The 2020 BLI Solution Report states:
- “MPS Monitor is a full-featured MPS solution that lets dealers monitor print fleets dispersed among many customers, proactively manage consumables replenishment and use powerful and sophisticated tools to analyse data.”
- “Its architecture translates to a fast and easy deployment”
- “MPS Monitor provided Buyers Lab with a wealth of data about its devices”
- “A great new development is the inclusion of Microsoft PowerBI Business Intelligence platform”
- “Given its wealth of features, MPS Monitor is a great MPS solution”
For the last decade, MPS Monitor has been providing top-quality fleet monitoring, meters management and consumable logistics in a single, Cloud based, pay-per use platform to worldwide dealers. In 2016, the version 1.0 of the platform was first tested by BLI and achieved a Gold rating, that positioned it among the best platforms on the market at that time.
The 2020 BLI testing assessed the new features that version 2.0 brings to users: a unique multi-platform, Clustered DCA technology provides maximum reliability and security in data collection; the off-the-shelf integrations with most standard ERP platforms and a full API / SDK developer’s toolkit make easier than ever to integrate with dealer’s IT systems; security and privacy of data are managed within an ISO27001-certified environment; MS PowerBI Embedded Analytics and the new Supplies Intelligence module allow dealers to optimise their operational processes and analyse critical data through the most advanced AI and BI technologies.
“BLI’s Platinum seal is an excellent achievement for us, that rewards the incredible job that the whole MPS Monitor team has done to create version 2.0”, says Nicola De Blasi, CEO of MPS Monitor Srl. “Our clear objective since we started the design and implementation of the new version, was to position the platform way above the market in terms of feature richness, usability, security, integrability, and business value. The 2020 BLI Report and the Platinum evaluation make us feel that this task was fully accomplished, and the excellent feedbacks that we get every day from thousands of dealers using MPS Monitor 2.0 in more than 55 countries, are fully confirming this”, concludes De Blasi.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- GreatAmerica MPSecure Addresses Work-From-Home Print Security Vulnerabilities - August 6, 2020
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020