Elizabeth, NJ – Laser printer parts manufacturer Metrofuser has expanded its Printer Advisory Service for organizations that maintain and repair laser printers.
Metrofuser is expanding access to its veteran printer service technicians, some of which have 25 years of experience in field services. Utilizing these talented printer engineers acts as a know-how force multiplier, allowing the service department to do more with more. Unlike traditional tech support, Metrofuser’s Printer Advisory Service has a fully integrated break fix approach that extends to;
- Pre service call triage
- Onsite symptom troubleshooting
- Service manual procedure accessibility
- Step by step how to instruction
- Error code definitions
- Part identification
- Print sample diagnosis
- Warranty forensics reporting
- Zoom video communications support
Utilize the same products and solutions used by professional national service providers and original equipment manufacturers. Tap into the company’s vast curated video content from Metrofuser’s printer service training program. Access US-based printer engineers with over 45,000 successful remote service calls.
- Business owners can enhance the skills of entry-level technicians so they can expand their technical abilities while they learn.
- Organizations can cut costs, reduce callbacks, and improve service outcomes for their customers.
- Entry-level technicians can solve printer problems more independently while learning and enhancing their role within the organization.
- Copier technicians unfamiliar with printers can use advisory services to extend their capabilities.
- Help desk personnel and service managers can pre-order the right part the first time for future service calls.
- Participation offers open access to our legacy and hard to find parts inventory.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Canon Solutions America Introduces the Canon Digital Mailroom - August 5, 2021
- Green Bay Packers, Gordon Flesch Company Announce New Partnership - August 5, 2021
- Konica Minolta Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 - August 5, 2021