ST. CLOUD, MINN., December 31, 2020 – Marco, a leading business technology provider in the United States, received the industry-leading status of Certified Gold Partner in the USA from Cisco. This rare certification puts Marco in an elite national group and validates its expertise and capabilities to serve major markets nationwide.
“This recognition is the result of significant work and collaboration of Marco team members and demonstrates Marco’s ability to provide specialized expertise and scaled solutions to a variety of customers,” Marco Chief Technology Officer Clay Ostlund said.
To achieve this status, Marco underwent an extensive audit process of compliance, personnel, specialization and support requirements to demonstrate its ability to sell, implement and support leading technology solutions.
Key requirements include:
- Employ highly certified Cisco resources including Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIEs).
- Deliver 24×7 customer support with validated escalation processes for quick issues resolution.
- Provide cross-architectural solutions that support digital transformation and deliver on business outcomes.
- Sustain both depth and breadth of capability across multiple Cisco technology specialization, including networking, collaboration, data center technologies and security.
- Offer a robust demonstration environment for validating a solution’s capabilities.
- Deliver a variety of hybrid IT services, enabling cloud and managed services to complement or replace on-premises solutions.
This continues Marco’s recognition from Cisco for its leadership in the industry, including SMB Partner of the Year Award for its innovation, leadership and best practice as a Cisco business partner across the Midwest.