FAIRFIELD, N.J. – July 15, 2019 Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc., one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, today announced the launch of DMConnect.
DMConnect is an advanced capture, distribution, and workflow solution that streamlines business procedures, making it easy to organize, retrieve and utilize data and documents directly from a Kyocera MFP, or interactive digital source.
“Companies rely on both paper and digital documents, and with DMConnect, any business or organization can better manage their information,” said Vikram K. Gupta, Print Solutions Product Manager, Corporate Marketing Group for Kyocera.
“DMConnect can pick up documents from email or hot folders, giving it the ability to work in any environment. So when a document is scanned to an email or a specific hot folder, DMConnect can now pick up, process and send it into a specified workflow,” Gupta stated.
Transform Your Data Workflow
DMConnect now delivers even more features and benefits for today’s demanding business environment. DMConnect has the ability to take its processing, distribution and workflow capabilities outside the MFP, making it a solution that helps any business or organization better manage their documents and document workflows.
The updated version of DMConnect can be summarized in 3 ways:
- Capture, Process, and Distribution can start outside of the Kyocera MFP by utilizing digitial sources such as hot folders and emails, including a new Microsoft® Outlook® Add-in (DMConnect integration with Outlook), giving DMConnect the ability to work in virtually any environment.
- The DMConnect Portal, a web-based portal that gives users the ability to search and view documents submitted into workflows that they are part of, as well as view where the document is within the It also allows users to view pending tasks.
- The design studio where workflows are created got a complete makeover, so not only does it look better, it makes creating workflows easier than ever!
DMConnect is a solution that can help any organization improve their document workflow.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- New Xerox Team Availability App Supports Flexible Workplace Needs - June 25, 2020
- Konica Minolta Announces AccurioJet KM-1e B2+ LED UV Inkjet Press - June 25, 2020
- Innovatis Group Welcomes Eric Hawkinson - June 24, 2020