FAIRFIELD, N.J. – December 12, 2017 – KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc., one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, today announced four new ECOSYS MFPs designed for workgroups and smaller offices looking for superior functionality in a smaller footprint. The ECOSYS M8130cidn and ECOSYS M8124cidn print in brilliant color, while the ECOSYS M4132idn and ECOSYS M4125idn feature crisp black and white.
The Right Fit
“The beauty of these devices is where they fit in our full line-up,” says Douglas Cole, Director of Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing Division for KYOCERA Document Solutions America. “They’re the perfect upgrade for offices that can no longer get by with basic desktop printers – offices that need more functionality and more printing options, but don’t have unlimited floor space. These ECOSYS MFPs are the answer.”
They’re also a great fit for most budgets, offering a competitively low Total Cost of Ownership, a benefit for businesses of every size.
Multi-Functional & Mobile-Capable
The demands of today’s digital workflow grow more sophisticated by the minute. Even small- to medium-sized businesses are expected to process, manage and share data and documents in all its forms, often communicating with the network wirelessly from laptops and smart devices.
These ECOSYS MFPs are up to the challenge, providing print, copy, scan, and optional fax with the following benefits:
- Scalable Paper Handling – The 11”x17” handling capability of these devices will be a major advantage to offices previously limited to letter and legal size maximums of most desktop models.
- Mobility – For a workforce on the go, these devices can be customized with mobile print and scan capabilities, as well as Near Field Communication (NFC) printing from smart devices.
- Speed – The ECOSYS M8130cidn color MFP offers a print speed of up to 30 PPM, with the ECOSYS M4132idn black and white device at 32 ppm.
- Advanced options – Both the ECOSYS M8130cidn and ECOSYS M4132idn feature a 7” color touch screen with intuitive navigation and operation, a 500-sheet optional advanced finisher, and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution (ECOSYS M8130cidn Series).
SMARTech Keeps Maintenance Time Low
Time spent on maintenance is a concern for every office – whether its routine scheduled maintenance, or unexpected interruptions requiring hardware replacement. That’s why these MFPs feature Kyocera’s Simple Management & Replacement Technology, or SMARTech, a modular design concept for easy-to-perform maintenance and service carried out by an Authorized Kyocera Reseller, or in some instances, even the end-users themselves. SMARTech reduces many maintenance tasks to a few quick, simple steps, keeping downtime to a minimum.
Pricing and Availability
The ECOSYS M8130cidn Series is available through authorized Kyocera dealers at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $8,259 for the ECOSYS M8130cidn and $7,149 for the ECOSYS M8124cidn. The ECOSYS M4132idn Series is priced at $5,879 for the ECOSYS M4132idn and $4,723 for the ECOSYS M4125idn. To find a dealer, visit Kyocera’s dealer locator at https://usa.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com
The Imaging Channel
Latest posts by The Imaging Channel (see all)
- Kyocera’s New Devices Featuring SMARTech: Perfect-Fit Starter MFPs for Small Business - December 13, 2017
- Lexmark CEO Resigns - June 14, 2017
- HP’s Spring Launch Part 1: What’s in a Name? Business Inkjets Relaunched, Rebranded - March 21, 2016