FAIRFIELD, N.J. – May 20, 2019 Kyocera Document Solutions America, Inc., one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, today announced the launch of two color, and three black & white series of the KIP Wide Format print systems.
In partnership with KIP, a leading global supplier of digital printing and scanning solutions for color and monochrome wide format documents, we are providing one of the most advanced, innovative wide format technologies in the industry today.
The series are as follows:
• KIP 900 Color Series (970/980/990 (20D B&W and 16D Color))
• KIP 800 Color Series (850/860/870/880/890 (10D B&W and 8D Color))
• KIP 79 Black & White Series (7974/7984/7994)
• KIP 75 Black & White Series (7572/7574/7582/7584 (8D/10D))
• KIP 71 Black & White Series (7171/7172 (4D/6D))
Built for Performance
The KIP Series of wide format print systems copy, print, scan, and deliver high speed output and superior image quality that meets the need of the technical print market, which includes manufacturing, government, defense/aerospace, utilities, AEC (Architectural, Engineering and Construction), and the print center market with education, retail, and commercial print for pay. Wide format printing technology is an essential component to these vertical markets.
All KIP print systems utilize a single software solution, KIP ImagePro, which is designed to simplify every stage of the color and black & white wide format workflow. KIP ImagePro provides job creation, image capture, and reproduction for print intensive environments. One application, one solution.
“We developed a great partnership with KIP when we first introduced the black & white 7170 and 770 print systems”, said Franchesca Balbuena-Fullman, Product & Research Marketing Manager for Kyocera. “Now, with this launch, we are expanding our presence in the production wide format market.”
KIP wide format print systems are a complete solution for any organization requiring the need to copy, print, or scan large sized documents including technical drawings, floor plans, renderings, maps, and much more.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Sharp Recognized as a Best Place to Work in New Jersey 2021 by NJBIZ - July 29, 2021
- Lexmark Enhances Cloud Offerings for End Users and Partners - July 29, 2021
- Xcel Office Solutions Joins The Consortium - July 29, 2021