FAIRFIELD, N.J. – June 4, 2015– KYOCERA Document Solutions America, one of the world's leading document solutions companies, today announced the launch of two new ECOSYS color network printers, both of which pack an array of advanced features into a compact footprint. The ECOSYS P6035cdn and P6130cdn are designed for busy workgroups of all sizes; they come complete with standard duplex printing, enhanced paper capacity, and optional wireless printing capabilities. The Kyocera ECOSYS P6035cdn and ECOSYS P6130cdn output vivid color or black-and-white pages at a speedy 37 pages per minute (ppm) and 32 ppm respectively.
As part of KYOCERA’s environmentally friendly ECOSYS line, both desktop color printers feature Kyocera’s patented long-life drum technology. The eco-friendly drum design, which separates the toner container, allows users to replenish toner without sacrificing the drum—thus reducing consumable costs and landfill waste. ECOSYS printers also conserve energy and associated costs by switching to standby mode when not in use.
Reliable, Productive, and User-Friendly
These ECOSYS printers are loaded with KYOCERA technology, ensuring that they’re as flexible as they are powerful. Notable specs include:
• Output speed 37 ppm (ECOSYS P6035cdn), and 32 ppm (ECOSYS P6130cdn) in color and black & white;
• Paper capacity up to 2,100 sheets (standard capacity 600 sheets);
• Kyocera’s patented long-life consumable technology;
• USB host interface for on-the-go printing;
• Built-in Gigabit Ethernet for high-speed data processing;
• Apple AirPrint™ capability for mobile printing from iOS devices.
Compact and Powerful
The Kyocera ECOSYS P6035cdn and ECOSYS P6130cdn can be optimized with a select group of business applications, including Kyocera Mobile Print, which frees users to print files from their smartphones or tablets; Apple AirPrint, which enables printing from iOS and OSX products without a driver; Command Center Rx, which tracks toner and paper consumption from a web browser; and PRESCRIBE, which allows users to create, store, and output frequently used forms directly from their printer.
Pricing and Availability
ECOSYS printers are available through authorized Kyocera dealers.
• ECOSYS P6035cdn: $1,983 MSRP
• ECOSYS P6130cdn: $1,569 MSRP
To find the nearest dealer, please visit Kyocera’s dealer locator at: www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.com/us.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- HP Introduces Powerful New Global Partner Program - July 15, 2020
- Konica Minolta Launches Workplace Hub Pro - July 15, 2020
- Elevity, a Gordon Flesch Company, Partners with Make-A-Wish to Make One Young Man’s Dream Come True - July 15, 2020