Ramsey, NJ – December 11, 2017 – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leader in technology and IT services, recently introduced the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app, a solution that offers an improved interface commonality between iOS, Android and Windows environments. It also expands on the company’s growing Workplace of the Future™ product line of innovative technologies for borderless work spaces.
Compatible with many Konica Minolta MFPs and Production Print engines, the Konica Minolta Mobile Print app is a free download from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows Store. This easy to use app features:
• Recognition technology designed to ID and register compatible Konica Minolta devices and perform mobile operations
• A versatile set of advanced print functionalities typically available only with print drivers, including secure print, specifying page range and simplex or duplex output
• Support for enhanced security options such as User Authentication and Account Tracking
• Support for a wide array of printing options and settings, including stapling, hole punching, binding and tray selections
• Extensive Konica Minolta device support
“Mobile devices are at the center of how people work today,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services and Product Planning. “Mobile users access a lot of information from their devices and need to be able to maximize functionality on the go, from printing to scanning to storing files. This app enables all of that and more in a secure, intuitive, IT friendly package.”
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ www.reshapework.com. With our comprehensive portfolio, we deliver solutions to leverage mobility, cloud services, and optimize business processes with workflow automation. Our All Covered IT Services division offers a range of IT strategy, support, and network security solutions across all verticals. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for ten consecutive years and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers list. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for five years in a row. We partner with our customers to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit:www.countonkonicaminolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter @konicaminoltaus.