EXTON, PA, December 9, 2019 – Ricoh USA, Inc. today announced the extremely positive response to ConvergX, Ricoh’s Partner Leadership Forum. The event took a new approach this year, designed for key decision makers at Ricoh Family Group (RFG) dealer partners, and centered on strategy, leadership and collaborating for customer value. This year’s gathering elevated the discussion to business growth, business optimization and business future. Positive feedback is measured in a variety of ways including dealers registering for more than 200 marketing and business programs offered as part of the Breakout Seminars, as well as strong verbal confirmation from dealer partners and industry analysts in attendance:
- “ConvergX has been a great experience. It’s given us opportunities to network and collaborate with other dealer principals more easily,” Carol Mitschke, President, Frontier Business Products;
- “Ricoh definitely has a focus on the dealer community, and it shows from the tools they’re trying to provide us, and drawing us towards a subscription-based model,” Brent Simone, President, Stratix Systems;
- “I felt that Ricoh took a calculated risk with this type of meeting being so focused…I think that’s an extremely positive thing,” Charles (CJ) Cannata, President & CEO, The Cannata Group and The Cannata Report;
- The whole leadership and strategy conversation we’re having is great timing…We are on board and it’s telling us we’re going in the right direction,” Richard Van Dyke, President & CEO, Advanced Office.
To hear more, watch this video.
“From all indications, this year’s ConvergX really hit the mark. What I loved most about it was the dealers’ level of enthusiasm and engagement on the content presented by our people, and their commitment to make plans to take the necessary actions together to leverage the capabilities to build their business. The many strategic discussions and unmatched resources we offer dealers address precisely how we’re going to enable sustained business growth for Ricoh and our valued partners,” said Jim Coriddi, Vice President, Dealer Division, Ricoh USA, Inc. “Our goal is to be the ‘#1 Dealer provider of customer value’, and this event was evidence of that commitment. Bringing together the strength and intelligence of our RFG dealer principals to discuss the business needs of the changing market not only opens up to new ideas for customers, but more collective innovation as well.”
ConvergX main stage presentations featured powerful presentations from Coriddi and others from Ricoh’s leadership team and partners including Joji Tokunaga, President and CEO, Ricoh Americas; Heather Loisel, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer; Gavin Jordan-Smith, SVP of Commercial and Industrial Print; Dennis Dispenziere, Senior Vice President, Business Advancement; Steve Burger, Head of Engineering and Vice President of Product Management; and Amy Konary, Customer Business Innovation, Zuora. The keynote was delivered by Stanford Business’s Professor Emeritus, Organizational Change, Chip Heath, who shared invaluable insights from his book, “Switch” including actionable approaches and perspectives on driving change for a successful future. Breakout sessions ranged from business-driven topics such as: NextGen Succession Planning and Development, Optimize for Success – Growth Strategies for Today’s Customer Demands & Tomorrow’s Market Requirements, Preparing for Success in the Subscription Economy, Sales & Service Workforce Transformation and many others. Each of these presentations and breakout sessions focused on business growth, optimization and future – all aimed to inspire delivering more customer value.
To learn more about ConvergX, Ricoh’s Partner Leadership Forum, visit LinkedIn and Twitter and follow the conversation at #MoreThanPrint.
The following two tabs change content below.
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Centric Business Systems Celebrates 30 Years in Business - September 17, 2020
- Canon U.S.A. Helps Bridge the Document Workflow Divide between the Corporate Office and the Home Office - September 17, 2020
- Konica Minolta Approves RELYCO’s REVLAR Substrates for Use on Its AccurioPress C14000 - September 17, 2020