PALO ALTO, Calif., October 30, 2017 — HP Inc. today announced the new HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer, an ultra-compact, versatile large format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device.
The 24-inch T830 printer joins the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer Series creating a portfolio that can handle any size project, yet offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market.
“HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back,” said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc. ” It’s amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future.”
In its first product demonstration, the 24-inch T830 printer will debut at Autodesk University, Las Vegas, November 14-16, in the HP booth (# A517).
In another HP DesignJet product development, HP announced the expansion of HP Click to all HP DesignJet T-series printers. With no need for a driver, the software offers easy, simple one-click printing, plus drag and drop multipage PDF printing and real-print preview, while optimizing media usage and costs. New HP DesignJet T120 and HP DesignJet T520 printers now also offer faster printing speeds.
Evolve team collaboration with HP DesignJet multifunction printers
Ideal for architecture studios and construction offices preferring a smaller footprint, the HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer offers a convenient solution with a range of communications options that can help increase collaboration. Print, scan, copy, and share drawings, project schedules, renders, presentations, and more.
Benefits and features of the new printer include:
- Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
- Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing3
- Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
- Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
- HP Smart app to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud
- HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
- Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with A4/A3 input tray
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New Subscription Pricing Model for Avanti Slingshot - July 27, 2021
- Epson Awarded Sourcewell Contract for Business Inkjet Copiers, Printers and Multifunction Printers - July 27, 2021
- Xerox Releases Second-Quarter Results - July 27, 2021