Beijing, China, May 30, 2019 – Today, HP Inc. is continuing to reinvent smart printing with the introduction of two high-capacity printers: HP Neverstop Laser designed for small business owners in emerging markets and a reimagined HP Smart Tank for home.
HP Revolutionizes Tank Technology with HP Neverstop
Predictions estimate there will be 43 million small businesses in China by 2020 – and small businesses account for 60 percent of total GDP. HP Neverstop Laser is an entirely new, rapid-reload laser printer that enables entrepreneurs to no longer waste time on interruptions. With a first-of-its-kind toner supply system that allows users to replace toner in seconds, HP Neverstop Laser ensures small business owners can stay in their business flow – while getting the most value from their printer. Watch how.
“A recent HP global study found that close to 70 percent of Chinese small business owners state their business cannot run without a printer,” said Anneliese Olson, Global Head and General Manager of HP’s Home Printing Solutions. “By reducing common printing interruptions with breakthrough innovations, mobile applications and digital integration, HP Neverstop Laser gives entrepreneurs a competitive edge to turn their passion into a thriving business.”
Designed with sustainability in mind – HP Neverstop Laser is made with more than 25 percent recycled plastic by weight while the toner reload kit is made of 75 percent recycled plastic by weight.
Key features include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Print up to 5,000 pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- A revolutionary supply system lets you quickly and easily reload toner levels in 15-seconds without making a mess
- Original HP quality and unbelievable savings
- Get original HP quality printing for a cost per page competitive with imitation cartridges, with up to 80 percent cost savings on HP original toner
- Connected and mobile
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart App
HP Introduces New HP Smart Tank
Also launching today is the reinvented HP Smart Tank, the best in-class ink tank experience1. Designed for users with busy home and home office print needs, HP Smart Tank features a new era of ink tank technology delivering time -saving tools and outstanding print quality of any ink tank in its class.
Key HP Smart Tank 500/600 series features include:
- Reliable, high-speed printing
- Up to 38 percent faster printing speeds and faster connection with dual band Wi-Fi
- Time-saving intuitions
- An integrated tank design with automatic ink sensor alerts you before ink runs out
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks with custom shortcuts on your phone or printer with HP Smart Tasks
- Connected and mobile
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with HP Smart App
- Now integrates with WeChat in China, allowing users to print straight from WeChat
- Outstanding print quality
- Count on dark, sharp text and vibrant graphics for all prints
- Create professional borderless brochures and photos
- Borderless color pages right of the box
- Print 6,000 black or 8,000 color pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
For additional information on HP Neverstop Laser and HP Smart Tank see here.
HP Neverstop Laser will first launch in China; India and selected countries in SEA, summer 2019; Russia and selected countries in CEMA, July 2019; LAR, August 2019.
The new HP Smart Tank will first launch in June in all emerging market countries in Asia Pacific except India, which will ship in July. Also shipping in July are the APJ developed markets, EMEA emerging markets, and LAR countries.
Further information on country availability, pricing and retail destinations is available by contacting your local HP communications contact.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- PIA Partners With PrintReleaf to Offer New Sustainability Program - October 22, 2020
- DuPont Image Solutions Announces Withdrawal From drupa 2021 - October 22, 2020
- Konica Minolta to Ignite Print Possibilities as Exhibitor at PRINTING United Insight Days - October 22, 2020