PALO ALTO, Calif., [September 27, 2021] — With 97% of print owners believing that printing will remain central to their business7, HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today introduces the new low-cost HP Smart Tank 7000 series to meet the daily needs of individuals printing high volumes.
“Individuals continue to look for an easy and cost-efficient solution for their everyday printing needs,” says Xavier Garcia, GM and Global Head, Print Hardware Systems, HP. “The new Smart Tank 7000 series provides an excellent printing experience from start to finish with high quality prints and advanced smart features designed to increase daily productivity without breaking the bank.”
Building on HP’s long history of developing products with sustainability in mind, the HP Smart Tank 7000 Series is HP’s first ink tank printer to be made from over 25% recycled plastic5. The printers’ compatible HP ink bottles can be recycled through HP Planet Partners supporting the company’s vision for a closed-loop recycling process and reducing the amount of virgin plastic used6.
Key features include:
- Easily manage tasks with a magic touch panel that appears only when needed and smart-guided lighting for an intuitive experience
- Reliable self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi®1
- Simple mobile setup4
- HP Wolf Essential Security
- Save time and paper when printing everyday documents with automatic two-sided printing
- High-quality printing for up to 50,000 pages
- Delivers worry-free performance with a quick and easy set up through the HP Smart App3, 4
- Enjoy HP Smart Advance features such as advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features for up to one year free
SMART TANK EXPERIENCE:
- Seamless integrated display and tank lights make it easy to see ink levels in situations where ink is running low, so you are less likely to run out
- Spill-free refill system8
- Get up to 2 years of ink9 – perfect for low-cost, high-volume daily printing
- Up to 6,000 black or 8,000 color pages included9
Pricing and Availability
In the U.S., the HP Smart Tank 7000 series is priced at USD$399 – $499. The new printers are available now at HP.com as well as leading retailers including Amazon.com, Best Buy, Staples, Office Depot, Target, Walmart, Costco, and Sam’s Club.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.