Palo Alto, Calif., November 2, 2020 — Today, HP Inc. announced the go-live of HP Amplify for commercial partners, a first-of-its kind global2 channel partner program announced earlier this year. Optimized to drive dynamic partner growth and deliver consistent end customer experiences, HP Amplify provides the insights, capabilities and collaboration tools needed to drive growth and thrive in today’s competitive market.
Built on one integrated structure with two distinct tracks – Synergy and Power – HP Amplify removes complexity, making it easier for partners to take advantage of its many benefits while engaging with customers on a deeper level. With 99 percent of commercial revenue partners1 now registered, the company is on track to enable partners with the right capabilities and insights required to serve customers as a segment of one.
What Partners Around the World have to say About HP Amplify:
- “The Amplify program will provide Imagetec with a competitive advantage in the markets we serve – this is exactly what we have been waiting for HP to do.”
– Rich Cucco, Managing Partner, Imagetec, US
- “HP’s new partner program provides the guidance, tools and incentives to move us into this new world of services led engagement.”
– Harry Zarek, President, Compugen, Canada
- “This is undoubtedly a program that aligns our business with the new needs of customers through deep collaboration and better digital capabilities.”
– Juan Carlos González Dipp, General Manager, Compucad, Mexico
- “HP Amplify is designed to reward partners, not just on business transaction volume, but also on value-added services and new capabilities like digital preparedness.”
– Rudolph Ng, CEO of Phil-Data Business Systems, Philippines
- “An emphasis on collaboration and data sharing will drive better customer outcomes and experiences. I have placed my bet on HP and the results speak for themselves.”
– Janto Lim, Managing Director, Centre Com, Australia
- “HP Amplify provides a higher level of collaboration, support and rewards to help us grow our business through sharing rich customer data that will yield more business opportunities.”
– Sean Salins, VP of Sales, Colamco, United States
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.