Oconomowoc, Wi. – Adding to the ArcDrive armada, Greg Walters, Inc. announces ArcDrive – RTS.
ArcDrive – RTS is a small device that connects, non-networked devices which supports remote indexing and scanning.
Many organizations have remote offices or retail locations that may not be connected to a wide area network. Managing output devices and converting local documents into indexed, digital files from these locations can be costly and hardware intense.
The ArcDrive – RTS payload carries three components:
- ArcDrive Browser Based Indexing (BBI) allows indexing with barcodes prior to scanning
- ArcDrive On Demand Sync Folder (ODSF)
- ArcDrive Data Collection Agent (DCA)
“ArcDrive – RTS brings innovation to the imaging channel by making it easier to monitor remote, stand-alone locations,” said Greg Walters, “ArcDrive – RTS is a front end for document capture and indexing. This is a great solution for remote office or retail locations.”
The ArcDrive models:
Precision designed appliance supporting advance capture, and managed print services.
ArcDrive – SX
Precision designed appliance with advance capture, on-prem or cloud repository intelligent document workflow, and managed print services.
ArcDrive – RTS
Manage satellite offices, printers, and provide remote capture and indexing.
ArcDrive is easy to use, affordable and establishes providers as an integral part of their customers business process.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Office Depot Rejects Staples Offer - January 19, 2021
- HP Announces Executive Leadership Appointments - January 19, 2021
- Novatech, Inc. Announces Expansion into San Antonio, Texas - January 19, 2021