LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Aug. 10, 2021 – To further support dealers and customers interested in the new line of production-class SureColor® P-Series photographic and graphic art and SureColor® T-Series technical and graphics wide-format printers, Epson today announced upcoming webinars that will offer a first look into the products. The virtual events hosted by Epson’s product management team will offer customers and dealers a look at the brand-new line of sleek, fast, and versatile production-class printers.
“We have received tremendous industry interest and feedback on our new production-class printers since their launch,” said Jason Meyer, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The upcoming virtual events are an engaging and convenient way for our partners and customers to learn about the new models and learn helpful tips and recommendations regarding ongoing usage, workflow matters and current trends impacting the industry today.”
The upcoming production-class webinars will be held at 1 p.m. PST on:
– Aug. 25 and Sept. 16: Introducing the SureColor P-Series – The Epson team will introduce its brand-new line of sleek, fast and versatile production-class printers that deliver innovative solutions for fine art and photography printing
Epson offers ongoing webinars and virtual events to allow customers to directly interact with Epson and industry experts, ask questions live, view the products from various angles, and see product features or demos most important to them. Additional upcoming virtual events covering the latest advancements in digital printing, applications and market trends include:
– Wednesday, Aug. 18: UV Flatbed Product Overview – The Epson team will give a full overview of the key features of the SureColor V-Series 4’x8’ UV flatbed printer, covering key innovations in productivity, print quality, multi-layer printing, and more.
– Tuesday, Aug. 24: Stand out with Fluorescent Inks – Offers tips and tricks to creating designs with fluorescent colors, looking at design software, optimizing print setting and the latest technologies that can increase productivity.
– Wednesday, Sept. 1: Optimal Scratch Resistance with Resin Ink – Offers a technical overview of how to leverage the relationship between Epson’s breakthrough Resin ink technology, optimizer, and heat to create highly scratch resistant prints, optimal for indoor/outdoor graphics, textiles, and wallpaper applications.
– Tuesday, Sept. 7: Preparing for Peak Production – Offers DTG printing practices to get through the peak season and thrive, covering how to maintain current equipment, selecting new equipment to help scale, as well as tax and incentive programs.
– Wednesday, Sept. 15: UV Flatbed Product Overview – The Epson team will give a full overview of the key features of the SureColor V-Series 4’x8’ UV flatbed printer, covering key innovations in productivity, print quality, multi-layer printing, and more.
– Wednesday, Sept. 22: Preparing for Peak Production – Focusing on dye-sublimation, learn best practices to get through the upcoming holiday season, offers tips on maintaining current equipment, looks at new equipment to help scale the business, as well as tax and incentive programs.
For additional information, to register for upcoming webinars and events, visit www.epson.com/SureColorEvents. Future events will be updated on this page as they are scheduled, including participation in live events.