“Epson America has always been a channel-centric company, prioritizing the relationships we create with partners across the business markets we service,” said Tom Versfelt, vice president, Channel and Commercial Sales, Epson America. “The Epson Advantage Partner Program builds on the personal and individual approach we’ve taken with partners, and expands into a comprehensive, streamlined program that provides a range of benefits and opportunities for financial growth.”
The Epson Advantage Partner Program consists of six categories specializing in the various business markets that Epson serves. The program has three tiers of silver, gold and platinum levels; partner participation level is determined by a comprehensive set of criteria, including product focus, expertise, level of sales, and support offerings. The six partner program categories are:
- EnvisionSM Point-of-Service Solutions – receipt printers, check scanners, POS label printers, intelligent printers, mobile printers
- ImageWaySM Visual Solutions – projectors, displays, augmented reality
- BusinessFirstSM Print Solutions – enterprise printers, business printers, ink supplies
- CaptureProSM Image Solutions – document scanners, photo scanners
- ProFocus Industrial Print Solutions – professional graphics, large-format printers, color label printers
- National Solution Providers – various product categories
Epson values its channel partners, and strives to provide them with products and tools to grow their relationships with current customers, and expand into new markets. Epson stands behind its partners to help them succeed, offering resources such as channel marketing programs, and training and support from a brand they can trust.
For more information about the Epson Advantage Partner Program, please visit https://epson.com/epson-partners-program.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit releases in Word or text docs or in the body of an email. Please do NOT send PDF documents.