CHICAGO (PRINT, Epson Booth #3121) – Sept. 27, 2018 – Epson today announced it is continuing the expansion of its wide-format technical plotter line – the SureColor®T-Series. The new 24-inch SureColor T3470 and 36-inch SureColor T5470 are ideal for high-production printing of blueprints, line drawings, and posters. Leveraging a compact and modern design, these easy-to-use wide-format wireless printers feature an intuitive touch screen and offer advanced network security and encryption designed to safeguard information. Complementing the SureColor T-Series lineup, including the recently announced SureColor T3170 and T5170, the new models are built to meet the demands of professionals and workgroups across a range of segments with high-production printing needs, including architecture, engineering, CAD, GIS, education, and corporate offices.
“The SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 provide the perfect workhorse solution for customers who print wide-format projects for clients in-house and are looking for a productive and easy-to-use solution,” said Matt Kochanowski, product manager, professional imaging, Epson America, Inc. “With new integrated features, such as advanced network security and encryption and wireless connectivity, coupled with the reliable printing performance inherent in Epson’s technical printer solutions, these printers are designed to provide commercial-grade reliability for a corporate office setting.”
The SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 tout Epson’s latest PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead delivering Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines, and crisp text; producing an A1/D-size print in as fast as 25 seconds1. Ideal for robust printing, high-capacity UltraChrome® XD2 ink replacement cartridges help increase productivity and produce durable, vibrant prints. The new printers are the first SureColor T-Series printers to provide advanced network security and encryption features designed to safeguard sensitive information. Leveraging integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct® connectivity, users can seamlessly print from tablets, smartphones and more2, router-free Wi-Fi Direct® printing3 and printing directly from a USB or thumb drive the SureColor T3470 and SureColor T5470 offer convenient PC-free printing for high-production offices.
More about the SureColor T-Series Printers
The Epson SureColor T3470 and the SureColor T5470 deliver a range of features designed to revolutionize workgroup productivity, including:
- Powerful Workgroup Printing – The SureColor T3470 and T5470 produce accurate A1/D-size prints in 25 and 22 seconds, respectively1
- Easy-to-Use – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity replacement ink cartridges up to 350 mL for less downtime
- Integrated Security – Protect important information with advanced network security and encryption features
- Print from Virtually Anywhere in the Office – Easily print from tablets, smartphones, and more2 with integrated wireless plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing3
- Outstanding Image Quality – Next-generation PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding photographic images, precise lines and crisp texts
- Commercial-Grade Reliability – Feature a permanent printhead with advanced Nozzle Verification Technology, plus world-class service and support, including a one-year limited warranty
- Durable, Vibrant Prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink technology
- Convenient PC-free Printing – Print blueprints, drawings, charts, and posters directly from a USB thumb drive
- Compact, Robust Design – Maximize office space and productivity
Support and Availability
The SureColor T3470 (MSRP $2,295) and T5470 (MSRP $2,995) will be available later this month and offer a standard Epson PreferredSM Limited Warranty. The Epson SureColor T-Series printers are designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome XD2 ink*. For more information, visit https://epson.com/surecolor-t-series-plotters.