LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – June 16, 2021 – Epson America, Inc. today announced the expansion of its Business Inkjet Supertank portfolio to include the WorkForce® ST-C8090 Supertank color MFP, offering two years of ink guaranteed1 and a standard two-year limited warranty. The new ST-C8090 is engineered for high-volume printing up to 13″x19″ and equipped with PCL2/PS support for simple setup. The ST-C8090 includes enough ink in the box to print up to 19,500 pages black/14,800 color,3 high-yield ink bottles for zero-cartridge waste and delivers print-shop-quality output.
Businesses looking to onboard an A3 color MFP with low TCO can benefit from up to 60 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser4 and a very low cost per page with about two cents per color ISO page5with replacement ink. With Epson Open Platform and PCL2/PS support, the ST-C8090 is compatible with Epson’s Solutions Suite and industry-leading third-party solutions for integration in many different environments.
“The demand for desktop color MFPs used for dedicated, in-house printing has significantly increased, especially within industries such as hospitality, architecture, engineering, and finance where everyday printing is critical for operations,” said Alan Chen, product manager, Business Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “Knowing this demand is not diminishing, Epson engineered the ST-C8090 to integrate into virtually any environment and support multiple users while allowing businesses to reduce energy consumption and consumables waste.”
Built with PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ and designed to decrease downtime and interventions, the ST-C8090 delivers a fast first page out and the lowest energy consumption in its class.6 The ST-C8090 prints up to 25 ISO ppm black and color print speed† and copies and scans up to 11″x17″.
Additional features include:
- Key security features: WPA2 protection to help create a secured network for both wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®7
- Load paper less often: 550-sheet paper capacity with two front trays and a rear feed for specialty paper
- Productivity features: Auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/fax; 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy setup and navigation; hands-free voice-activated printing8
- Print-shop quality output: Epson DURABrite® pigment-based inks deliver crisp, vibrant prints in black-and-white and color and borderless prints up to 11″x17″
- Wireless and networking capabilities: Includes Wi-Fi Direct7 and Ethernet, and supports printing from an iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and smartphone9
Availability and Support
The Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 Supertank Color MFP is now available through authorized BusinessFirstSM dealers. For more information and availability, please visit epson.com/business-inkjet-printers.
About Epson Business Inkjet
Epson’s portfolio of high-performance business inkjet printing solutions forge the future of office printing and set the new standard for minimal intervention, affordability and low energy consumption. Engineered with Epson’s innovative PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, Epson’s groundbreaking business printing solutions – from Supertank, WorkForce, WorkForce Pro and WorkForce Pro HC for hybrid work-from-home and in-office small businesses to WorkForce Enterprise – deliver high performance with few moving parts to exceed market needs.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Canon Solutions America Introduces the Canon Digital Mailroom - August 5, 2021
- Green Bay Packers, Gordon Flesch Company Announce New Partnership - August 5, 2021
- Konica Minolta Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 - August 5, 2021