January 22, 2018 – Chicago, IL – Depot International, the global leader in the distribution and manufacturing of laser printer parts, announced today the launch of a new enhanced website. Depotintl.com provides users cutting-edge functionality and extensive product information for all Depot International products and services.
“We are excited to roll out the new Depot International website. With a personalized dashboard, robust user and account management features, intelligent search functionality, contract pricing and full shopping cart functionality, Depotintl.com provides our customers the most advanced website experience in the industry,” said Chris Sinibaldi, SVP & General Manager, Depot International.
The new Depot International website was developed with an intuitive responsive design that enables customers to easily use it from any device and includes a multitude of features that simplify and streamline the purchasing process. New features include:
- Access to over 14,000 products
- Full shopping cart functionality
- Intelligent search functionality with comprehensive product information, printer and product compatibility, images, MSDS sheets, and installation and troubleshooting videos
- Account management including order history and tracking, price change notifications, downloadable price lists and web content files, and user management tools
- Ability to manage favorite products and compare products
- Ability to create and track RMAs from your personalized dashboard
- Live chat
- Weekly blogs, news and video resources
To check out the new website, please visit www.depotintl.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- GreatAmerica MPSecure Addresses Work-From-Home Print Security Vulnerabilities - August 6, 2020
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020