CHICAGO, IL – Today, Clover Imaging Group, the world’s largest collector and remanufacturer of printer cartridges, issued its 2018 Sustainability Report. For the last 10 years, Clover has published an annual sustainability report documenting the environmental objectives and performance of its North America business operations.
Some of the key achievements in the 2018 Sustainability Report include:
- Over 42.5 million empty cartridges collected – diverting 10.6 million pounds of waste from landfills
- Over 407,770 trees planted through PrintReleaf’s reforestation program
- 6% year-over-year decrease in miles per shipment through best location shipment routing
“Today more than ever, businesses care deeply about the environmental sustainability of the products they purchase and the businesses they support. We continue to make great strides in enhancing the environmental sustainability of our business operations and the products we manufacture. We are proud to share our results and the new and creative strategies we are employing to lessen our environmental impact,” said George Milton, CEO, Clover Imaging Group.
Clover’s remanufactured printer cartridges are the environmentally conscious alternative to single-use cartridges. Cartridges that are remanufactured are reused – the highest form of environmental responsibility. This stance is echoed by multiple government agencies including the Environmental Protection Agency. When a business or consumer chooses to purchase a remanufactured cartridge, they lower their printing costs, keep waste out of landfills and reduce their carbon footprint.
To view Clover’s 2018 Sustainability Report, please visit www.cloverimaging.com/2018sustainabilityreport
Latest posts by News (see all)
- HP Inc. Introduces Integrated Security Offering - May 12, 2021
- Depot International Launches ITAD Services Division - May 12, 2021
- Elevate Efficiency and Accelerate Growth with the New Canon ColorStream 8000 series - May 12, 2021