February 9, 2016 – Chicago, IL – Clover Imaging Group (CIG) announced today the launch of a new, enhanced Clover Imaging Group website. Cloverimaging.com provides users cutting-edge functionality and extensive product information for all Clover Imaging Group products and services including: MSE brand toner, postage supplies, CIG house brand ink and toner, printer parts, computer and server parts, and much more.
“Over the last 18 months, we have spent countless hours getting feedback from our customers and researching best-in-class practices to develop a platform for customers to manage their entire imaging supplies business in the most efficient way possible. We are excited to see these efforts come to fruition with the launch of cloverimaging.com. With a personalized dashboard, a host of user and account management features, intelligent search functionality, contract pricing and full shopping cart functionality, Cloverimaging.com truly provides the most advanced website experience in the industry, ” said Mike Posch, SVP, eCommerce, Product Management and Merchandising for CIG.
Cloverimaging.com was developed with an intuitive responsive website design that enables customers to easily use it from any device and includes a multitude of features that simplify and streamline the purchasing process. These features include:
· Access to over 15,000 products
· Full shopping cart functionality
· Robust and intelligent search functionality with comprehensive product information, printer and product compatibility, images, MSDS sheets and installation and troubleshooting videos
· Account management including order history and tracking, custom price lists, downloadable web content files and user management
· Ability to manage favorite products and compare products
· Ability to create and track RMAs from your personalized dashboard
“Last year, we made a commitment to our customers that the new CIG would revolutionize the way they go to market. With the roll out of Marketing Platform 2.0, and now the launch of cloverimaging.com, we are making good on that promise by providing our dealers with the industry’s best marketing and sales tools to strengthen and support our mutual success. And, we have just begun! We are continuing to drive hard and seek out new and innovative opportunities to bring to our valued partners,” said Luke Goldberg, EVP, Global Sales and Marketing for CIG.
For more information, please visit www.cloverimaging.com.