MELVILLE, N.Y., July 18, 2017 — Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, announced today the new SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer. This lightweight, mobile and Wi-Fi1-enabled printer makes sharing memories in real-time so easy, and is the perfect accessory to add an extra level of fun and entertainment to any party. An update to the popular SELPHY CP1200 printer, the new SELPHY CP1300 is perfect for connected digital camera or smartphone users in search of a portable Wi-Fi enabled printer that can be used virtually anywhere, anytime, thanks to its optional direct-connect battery (no wires), to print the perfect photos.
- Party Shuffle Print While previous SELPHY models included a Shuffle Layout function, the SELPHY CP1300’s Party Shuffle Print function is designed to allow Wi-Fi connected users to connect multiple compatible mobile devices2 to the same SELPHY CP1300 unit for everyone to enjoy creating a print layout made of combined images from family and friends.
- Larger LCD Screen Size: Images are now displayed on a reader-friendly 3.2″ tilt-type LCD monitor. By increasing the screen size, users can more easily see printing options, especially when in a busy party setting.
- Improved User Interface: Category settings have been updated and rearranged to illustrate what a specific function is and what it can do. For example, showcasing a multiple photo layout image to prompt the user to touch that option for multi-photo printing.
- Date Filter & Multi-Playback Jump: Image searching is improved with the ability to filter by date and browse by page rather than one image at a time.
- New Photo Booth Friendly Layout Sizing: With DIY party and get together photo booths expediently growing in popularity, users can now print a 2-inch x 6-inch photo strip, helping immortalize anything from a children’s birthday party to a dream wedding. Simply have some props ready and an instant photo booth is ready to go!
“Sharing memories is so important to us all, and with the new SELPHY CP1300 printer, printing photos of friends and family is so simple,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “The new improvements made to the SELPHY CP1300 take into account consumer feedback and offer enhanced capabilities and additional versatility that we hope helps users get even more joy out of printing their precious memories and fun times.”
Other features include:
- Optional Direct Battery Connection: Direct battery attachment makes it more convenient to print on the go, even if power isn’t available.
- Border Settings: To meet user demand, photos can either be printed without borders or by choosing border colors for single photo or layout settings on the printer itself.
- Connectivity: With the dedicated Wi-Fi button, it’s so easy to get the CP1300 set up on a wireless network. Once that is done, you can use the Canon PRINT App2, AirPrint3, Wireless PictBridge4 and more.
The SELPHY CP1300 printer has a suggested retail price of $129.99* and is offered in black and white models. For more information and the full list of product specifications, visit: shop.usa.canon.com.
Stay on top of the latest industry news. Have news to share? We want to help you spread the word. Submit your media releases to email@example.com