MELVILLE, N.Y., February 5, 2018 – Canon Solutions America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., today announced key senior executive appointments that will help continue to expand the company’s position as an innovative and forward-thinking industry leader. These internal moves represent Canon Solutions America’s commitment to elevating its own leaders and putting them in a position to succeed, both personally and professionally.
Executive promotions include:
- Toyo Kuwamura has been promoted from president and CEO to chairman and CEO, of Canon Solutions America.
- Peter Kowalczuk has been promoted from executive vice president and general manager to president of Canon Solutions America.
- Francis McMahon has been promoted from vice president to executive vice president, Production Print Solutions, of Canon Solutions America.
“It is with great pride and a great deal of respect that I can share the well-deserved promotions of some of our leading Canon Solutions America team members,” said Toyo Kuwamura, chairman and CEO, Canon Solutions America. “These individuals are truly representative of the Canon culture, our company vision and shared values. Having shown a strong commitment to helping grow Canon Solutions America as an industry leader, I thank them for their continued service and dedication to push Canon Solutions America even further in 2018 and beyond.”
Lastly, Canon Solutions America once again thanks Malkon Baboyian, executive vice president, Production Print Solutions/Large Format Solutions and James Sharp, executive vice president, Professional Services, who both have retired after 30 years of service each with Canon.” Mal and James were both instrumental in positioning Canon Solutions America as the leader it is today. Both the company and the industry at large were impacted by their ability to blend immense knowledge and leadership abilities,” said Toyo Kuwamura.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Konica Minolta Partners with Loadbalancer.org for Workflow and MPS Applications - January 6, 2021
- Canon U.S.A., Inc., is Honored with Two 2020 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards - January 5, 2021
- Epson Announces New Desktop Document Scanners Designed for Maximum Productivity and Seamless Organization - January 5, 2021