Kansas City, MO — On Oct. 21-22, the Business Technology Association (BTA) will host its ProFinance 3.0 workshop at BTA member Advanced Imaging Solutions (AIS) in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, space is limited. Registrants are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis, so register today to reserve your spot.
Over the last 18 years, the principles taught in this workshop have dramatically improved the performance of hundreds of dealerships. ProFinance 3.0 has evolved to adapt to industry changes and has incorporated those changes into the new industry model. The model consists of more than 30 key benchmarks, including those for MPS, and has helped dealerships achieve double-digit operating income.
John Hey and Todd Johnson of Strategic Business Associates lead the workshop. They will share their knowledge from more than 25 years of building some of the largest dealerships in North America and their experience advising many of the most successful companies in the industry.
The training provides practical ideas that can be put into action immediately. It will give attendees a competitive edge that is vital in today’s marketplace through proven sales and service plans, effective management bonus programs and critical organizational strategies.
ProFinance 3.0 is one of BTA’s longest-running educational workshops and has received many positive reviews through the years. Among the comments from recent attendees:
- “This program has really helped direct our business and has been the foundation for our growth.” — David Thompson, BASE Technologies, Bethel, Connecticut
- “As someone new to the model and survey, the walkthrough of the financial models and breakdown of account classifications was exceptionally informative. This was great and even better than I had hoped it would be informationally. Thank you!” — Jackie Fischer, SumnerOne, St. Louis, Missouri
- “Excellent program. I learned a lot and will apply many of the principles learned during the workshop. I’m excited to go back, see where we are versus the benchmarks and put plans into place to get us moving toward benchmarks we are missing. This was a great planning tool!” — Patricia Roulston, TEAM Solutions Group, Van Nuys, California
For more information or to register for ProFinance 3.0, visit www.bta.org/ProFinance or call (800) 843-5059. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward the workshop. BTA members who have already attended the workshop but would like a refresher course and to obtain the new model, can attend again for 50% off the member price (discounts do not apply).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- PIA Partners With PrintReleaf to Offer New Sustainability Program - October 22, 2020
- DuPont Image Solutions Announces Withdrawal From drupa 2021 - October 22, 2020
- Konica Minolta to Ignite Print Possibilities as Exhibitor at PRINTING United Insight Days - October 22, 2020