Kansas City, MO — On June 19-20 in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Business Technology Association (BTA) will host its ProFinance 3.0 workshop at BTA member dealership Modern Office Methods.
Over the last 17 years, the principles taught in the workshop have dramatically improved the performance of hundreds of dealerships. It has evolved to adapt to industry changes and has incorporated those changes into the new industry model. The model consists of more than 30 key benchmarks, including those for MPS, and has helped dealerships achieve double-digit operating income.
John Hey and Todd Johnson of Strategic Business Associates lead ProFinance 3.0. In the workshop, they share their knowledge from 25-plus years of building some of the largest dealerships in North America and their experience advising many of the most successful companies in the industry.
This hands-on training provides practical ideas that can be put into action immediately. It provides attendees the competitive edge that is so vital in today’s marketplace through proven sales and service plans, effective management bonus programs and critical organizational strategies.
The workshop is one of BTA’s longest-running educational workshops and has received many positive reviews through the years. Among the comments from recent attendees:
- “I most enjoyed learning how the model works and why. It will be a helpful tool in future business planning and problem solving.” — Bryant Hays, Advanced Systems Inc., Cedar Falls, Iowa
- “I found using the model as a tool to understand areas that the company is not functioning correctly to be extremely helpful. The model in general shed some light on some areas that we may be overlooking. The leadership segment will definitely be useful. As I am personally new to management, I picked up tips that I can use to set the right tone with my coworkers.” — Miranda Toll, Digital Office Systems Inc., Wichita, Kansas
- “The most helpful information was on sales management, the insight into running a successful business, MPS strategy and a realistic approach to MPS. I enjoyed the additional coaching on running a successful sales team. Thanks.” — Stuart Fratkin, Copier Headquarters Inc., Woodland Hills, California
For more information or to register for ProFinance 3.0, visit www.bta.org/ProFinance or call (800) 843-5059. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward the workshop. BTA members who have already attended the workshop, but would like a refresher course and to obtain the new model, can attend again for 50 percent off the member price (discounts do not apply).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Office Depot Rejects Staples Offer - January 19, 2021
- HP Announces Executive Leadership Appointments - January 19, 2021
- Novatech, Inc. Announces Expansion into San Antonio, Texas - January 19, 2021