Kansas City, MO — From 1 to 3 p.m. Central every Tuesday from Feb. 2 through March 2, Chris Ryne of Growth Achievement Partners (GAP) will present the BTA Virtual Managed IT Services Workshop. Created by office technology veterans specifically for — and out of success within — the office technology industry, for the last 10 years the BTA Managed IT Services Workshop has provided dealers comprehensive training by addressing relevant, industry-specific opportunities and issues appropriate for all levels of MSP maturity. Most importantly, the workshop delivers time-tested and evolving tools and tactics that have helped — and continue to help — other dealers of all sizes achieve proven results.
Ryne will share his experience in both the office technology and MSP spaces to allow attendees to walk away with a process, tools and metrics for capitalizing on this market opportunity. The now-virtual workshop has been thoughtfully constructed to optimize remote delivery, includes time for Q&A and is sectioned by topic to help dealers easily understand who should attend each session. All sessions will be recorded and accessible to registrants, and participants will also receive access to a library of useful materials and content.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Session 1 – Market overview, business model & KPIs, pricing & packaging
- Session 2 – Operations & service delivery
- Session 3 – Sales process & virtual CIO (vCIO) development
- Session 4 – Marketing, list development, account rep & manager engagement
- Session 5 – Third-party partners, trends & strategies of MSP acquisition, blueprint for establishing & executing your strategy
Do not miss out on this workshop if you:
- Are not getting the traction you hoped for out of your managed IT business
- Are new to the business and need to make up for lost time
- Are thinking about getting into the business and need to avoid mistakes
- Are looking for tools and tactics that deliver results
Ryne is an office technology industry veteran and business coach, MSP M&A consultant and Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) for MSPs. Since co-founding GAP in 2010, he has produced a successful track record of helping office technology dealers develop and improve their MSP business-within-a-business strategies, sales, operations and people. Ryne has participated in 21 closed MSP acquisitions, and helped his client peer group members achieve numerous awards for their success with managed IT services.
BTA member tuition for the BTA Virtual Managed IT Services Workshop is $750 per dealership. You can have an unlimited number of attendees from your dealership, and different attendees can attend different sessions. BTA members may apply their $150 educational discount received with their membership toward this workshop. Non-member tuition is $1,180 and includes a one-year BTA dealer membership.
Registration is limited to the first 15 dealerships, so learn more and register today by visiting www.bta.org/MITS or calling (800) 843-5059.