Kansas City, MO — On Oct. 8-9, the Business Technology Association (BTA; www.bta.org) will host ProFinance 2.0 in Tempe, Arizona. The workshop will be presented at BTA member dealership ProCopy Office Solutions Inc.
Over the last 13 years, the principles of ProFinance have dramatically improved the performance of hundreds of dealerships. The workshop has evolved to adapt to industry changes and has incorporated those changes into the new industry model. The model consists of more than 30 key benchmarks, including those for MPS, and has helped dealerships achieve double-digit operating income.
John Hey and Todd Johnson of Strategic Business Associates (www.strategicbusinessassoc.com) will lead the ProFinance 2.0 workshop. They will share their knowledge from 25-plus years of building some of the largest dealerships in North America and their experience advising many of the most successful companies in the industry.
This hands-on training will provide practical ideas that can be put into action immediately. It will provide attendees the competitive edge that is so vital in today's marketplace through proven sales and service plans, effective management bonus programs and critical organizational strategies.
ProFinance is one of BTA’s longest-running educational workshops and has received many positive reviews through the years. Among the comments from recent attendees:
• "The workshop provided me with greater insight and a better understanding of the financial benchmark tool. This will help me make better decisions as a manager to help our company meet our goals. I felt that John Hey and Todd Johnson did an excellent job presenting the material and showed their exceptional knowledge of our industry." — John Welch, Southwest Office Systems Inc., Dallas, Texas
• "Brilliant! Marvelous! Stupendous! For two years, I've searched for a tool to rate my company's performance. I needed one that has benchmarks, a clear growth path and could be 'tuned' to my dealership. BTA's ProFinance course is a solid tool and an easy-to-understand framework for getting a dealership into shape." — Sheldon Michaels, Southern Office Machines, Marietta, Georgia
For more information or to register for ProFinance 2.0, visit www.bta.org/ProFinance or call (800) 843-5059. BTA members may apply their $150 or $250 educational discount received with their membership toward the workshop. BTA members who have already attended ProFinance but would like a refresher course and to obtain the new model can attend again for 50 percent off the member price (discounts do not apply).
Latest posts by News (see all)
- GreatAmerica MPSecure Addresses Work-From-Home Print Security Vulnerabilities - August 6, 2020
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020