BRIDGEWATER, N.J., OCTOBER 5, 2020 — As businesses around the globe continue to return to the office, Brother is proud to announce the next phase of their strategic partnership with Kofax, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software for digital workflow transformation.
Businesses expect secure, accurate and timely access to information while they seek to reduce errors inherent in paper-driven processes. Kofax ControlSuite boosts productivity by ensuring documents and information get to the right people at the right time—every time—through automated workflows and processes. Enterprises can securely manage and govern documents, and maintain a chain of custody by automatically tracking documents and how they’re accessed and used.
“Kofax and Brother have evolved our long-standing relationship to better serve new markets and customers,” says Chris Strammiello, Senior Vice President of Channel Sales at Kofax. “Kofax ControlSuite and Brother empower customers with transformational print and capture workflows – helping them achieve security, mobility and efficiency objectives. The demands of today’s flexible working environment underscore the value of our strong partnership as together we deliver deep functionality and compliance capabilities – both in the office and remotely.”
Kofax ControlSuite is the leading content-aware capture, print and output management solution enabling compliance, maximizing security and driving document workflow automation in a single, fully integrated suite. It delivers a unified and consistent user experience across a myriad of hybrid systems and technologies from any location while supporting the broadest range of print and multifunction devices (MFDs).
Kofax ControlSuite enables organizations to engage the digital workforce of tomorrow and navigate the landscape of cyberattacks, tightening privacy and compliance regulations, as well as newly mobile workforces. It allows businesses to:
- Unlock document value through advanced capture and print capabilities
- Drive productivity by dynamically initiating document workflows
- Maximize document security and ensure information governance
- Connect seamlessly to a broad set of devices and business applications
- Ease administration burden with centralized management
- Mobile enable workforces with Business Connect
- Scale with a flexible solution that grows with business needs
Kofax ControlSuite is compatible with the following Brother devices:
- MFC-L5-Series DW
- DCP-L5-Series DN
• MFC-L8610CDW • MFC-L8900CDW • MFC-L9570CDW
The Brother and Kofax ControlSuite product offering is now available through Brother authorized resellers. To learn more or speak with a representative on how this integration can support your needs, please visit https://www.brother-usa.com/solutions/kofax.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Ricoh Unveils New Subscription Pricing Model for Avanti Slingshot - July 27, 2021
- Epson Awarded Sourcewell Contract for Business Inkjet Copiers, Printers and Multifunction Printers - July 27, 2021
- Xerox Releases Second-Quarter Results - July 27, 2021