Feb 23rd 2017, Manhattan NY, Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, an award winning Managed Services Provider of office technology products and solutions to over 20,000 customers, is pleased to announce the expansion of their IT Services Division with the acquisition of Praxis Data Systems (PDS), an IT Services provider with a pristine reputation for helping business leaders throughout Southern NJ and the Greater Philadelphia area for over 20 years.
Atlantic executives see the acquisition as a tremendous opportunity to enhance customer value for the following areas:
- Expanded IT Service Resources throughout Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey with 20 additional IT professionals.
- Synergistic Fit in Culture placing customer service as a top priority.
- IT Solution Sets are Well Aligned with similar services and product offerings.
- PDS will be able to expand a full portfolio of Imaging solutions to their customer base.
- PDS Leadership is Committed to Continue to Lead operations and maintain customer relationships.
This acquisition marks another significant commitment Atlantic, Tomorrows Office is making to provide customers of all sizes with affordable access to business technology products and services that improve employee productivity, mitigate security threats and control technology related expenses.
As part of the Atlantic organization, Praxis Data Systems will continue to provide uninterrupted service to current and new customers offering Atlantic’s “stack” of popular business technology services, which include:
- Imaging Office Technology and Services
- Production Printing Systems
- Managed IT Services
- Cloud Services
- Private Cloud Services
- Managed Document Services
- Managed Print Services
- Professional Services
“Joining forces is an immediate win for both organizations and most importantly – our customers in the Greater Philadelphia and Delaware Valley market” stated Bill McLaughlin, Chief Technology Officer of Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office. “The PDS team has done a tremendous job growing their business organically, and we’re eager to provide them and their customers with additional resources and a full portfolio of imaging solutions that will immediately expand their potential” stated Larry Weiss, President and CEO.
“We’re excited about the natural synergies between the two companies and the compelling value proposition this creates for today’s value driven IT leaders” stated Harry Srolovitz, President of Praxis Data Systems. “We’ve always admired Atlantic’s ability to provide people, systems and technologies on a larger scale, and now we can do the same as part of the Atlantic family.”
Customers looking to learn more about the acquisition or other office technology solutions are encouraged to visit the company website or contact an Atlantic representative for more details.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020
- Safetrust and ELATEC Deliver Touchless Mobile Access Solution to Customers - August 5, 2020