ST. PAUL, Minn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– 3M and HP Inc. today announced a new collaboration to share free-of-charge large-format graphics for commercial signage applications that are crucial to communicate social distancing and health and safety messages as public spaces, workplaces and businesses reopen amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
The 3M Graphics COVID-19 Related Signage library for HP is a free, online resource providing templates, design elements and poster artwork created to communicate guidance on social distancing and signage for wayfinding, in addition to signage for public health awareness. The content can be accessed through HP PrintOS or HP Applications Center. The ready-made design elements make it easy for designers and HP Large Format print service providers (PSPs) to create and produce applications including:
- Rollups and signage to enhance customers’ confidence by reassuring them of established social distancing practices.
- Floor and carpet graphics for social distancing and wayfinding that are durable, removable, cleanable and UL 410 approved for anti-slip.
- Display custom window signs or decals for storefront windows, mirrors, and glass.
- Posters to show support for medical teams and general public awareness.
“As the world attempts to reopen business, schools and recreation, the COVID-19 pandemic is dictating a new way of life that requires caution and education. Signage is becoming a big part of the community effort to institute new norms of public behavior to help minimize the spread of the virus,” said Guayente Sanmartin, general manager, HP Large Format Graphics Business, HP Inc.
“We recognize the unique and critical role that many of 3M’s products have in addressing this global crisis and helping promote health and safety for workers and the public, especially during this important period as people return to work, and stores and restaurants reopen. The 3M Graphics COVID-19 Related Signage library makes it easy to design and create graphics that will be necessary as the world adapts to new public health safety requirements,” said Silvia Perez, Vice President and General Manager, 3M Commercial Solutions Division.
With 3M providing free access to their exclusive collection of COVID-19 related designs, HP Applications Center users can configure a customized space in only three steps. By selecting desired content from different sources, graphics can be altered by scaling, duplicating, recoloring or adding objects and logos, or adding text for personalization with the option of a virtual preview in a variety of environments.
For more information about suggested uses as well as recommended 3M print materials, go to the HP Applications Center.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Canon U.S.A., Inc., Recognizes Authorized Dealer for Foundation’s Generous Charitable Donations in Time of Crisis - January 12, 2021
- BTA Virtual Managed IT Services Workshop Starts Feb. 2 - January 12, 2021
- BTA’s Spring Break Event to Be Held March 19-20 in Orlando, Florida - January 12, 2021