STAMFORD, Conn., NOVEMBER 11, 2014 – Novitex Enterprise Solutions, the industry-leading provider of the Integrated Document Life Cycle (IDLC) in the Document Outsourcing market, today announced the industry’s first pure cloud-based Managed Print Services (MPS) offering designed to help eliminate significant pain points felt by IT, procurement, finance and end users. This cloud-based offering, which resides on the powerful SoftLayer platform from IBM, will increase data transparency via reporting dashboards and service management, satisfaction through a self-automation strategy, productivity by driving optimal workflows and standardization through the execution of the strategy by a single source provider – giving an organization control over their total cost of ownership.
Unlike industry competitors, Novitex takes a vendor agnostic, data-driven approach to reducing a company’s total cost of ownership by providing clients with transparency into all of the costs associated with fleet management – including ink – one of the highest MPS line items. According to Novitex data, 55 percent of a Fortune 500 company’s total printing costs are spent on ink.
Novitex utilizes a patent pending Intelligent Output Blueprint to help reduce an organization’s total cost of ownership. This five step – define, measure, transition, execute and improve – end-to-end process includes an in depth analysis and plan developed through more than 25 years of experience to help clients maximize device utilizations while reducing the burden on internal resources and improving end-user satisfaction.
“Our pure cloud-based MPS offering is yet another demonstration of Novitex’s commitment to provide our Fortune 500 clients with innovative solutions designed to eliminate print fleet management pain points and turn MPS into a competitive advantage,” said Irina Novoselsky, head of business development at Novitex. “As a vendor agnostic company, we not only support devices from all major manufacturers, but also keep our clients’ best interests in mind, rather than our own pockets.”
Revolutionary Cloud-Based MPS Offering
A critical component of Novitex’s cloud-based MPS offering is the Service Automation System. The IDLC Service Automation System is a single ITIL management system – accessible from any browser – which enables Novitex to quickly respond to user-generated service and incident requests and provide proactive fleet management through real-time device monitoring. More specifically, the Service Automation System addresses critical client pain points and provides the following benefits:
· Removes Burden from IT Through Self-Help Portal: Users can access a self-help web portal 24/7/365 and create service request or trouble tickets. The tickets are entered into a central queue enabling Novitex to address the tickets in a timelier manner. Users also have the ability to speak with a Novitex service expert through the portal, which also provides access to articles and FAQs for self-enablement. Pairing the self-help portal with Novitex’s onsite and offsite support, frees up valuable time for an organization’s IT staff to focus on more business-critical projects.
· Increases End-User Satisfaction with Proactive Fleet Management: Leveraging ServiceNow’s asset management functionality, every device within an organization’s print fleet is inputted into a master system of record. The system enables Novitex to proactively monitor the devices within a client’s environment, allowing Novitex to address anticipated requests such as ordering toner when toner is low on a certain printer or dispatching a service technician when an error code is reported. Avoiding a problem before it arises is critical to ensuring end-user satisfaction and through proactive fleet management, Novitex is able to achieve a 99.8 percent or better uptime on average.
· Greater Data Transparency and Cost Control: Provides an online dashboard for analytics, reporting and KPIs, allowing organizations full visibility into their printing costs. This allows both procurement and finance to have greater control on overall costs and the opportunity to reduce wasteful spending.
“By leveraging ServiceNow’s asset management capabilities, Novitex is able to identify assets within an organization’s print environment, create individual records for each asset and provide proactive fleet management by monitoring each asset in real time to address their clients’ needs,” said Chris Pope, strategy leader, ServiceNow. “We are excited that Novitex is using ServiceNow and are looking forward to driving further innovation to their customers.”
To learn more about Novitex’s cloud-based MPS offering including printer management, printing management, secure pull and print, mobile print, cost accounting, scan to workflow and hardware productivity, please visit: www.novitex.com/mps.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- Gordon Flesch Company Acquires Indiana-Based Jim Gordon, Inc. - August 3, 2020
- PaperCut Adds Cloud Print to its BYOD Print Solution, Mobility Print - July 31, 2020
- Canon Financial Results for the Q2 and First Half of 2020 - July 28, 2020