SAN DIEGO –December 2, 2014 – gap intelligence, a values-led market research firm focused on the Information Technology, consumer electronics, imaging and home appliance industries, announced today the launch of its new “gapCompare”tool.
The intuitive interface is designed to help users quickly and precisely identify competitive products for head-to-head analysis of an unlimited number of printer and copier devices.
“gapCompare makes perfect sense for printer and copier dealers who are often burdened to research their own products. With gapCompare, we are giving dealers time to do more selling rather than researching product information,”said Gary Peterson, president of gap intelligence. “This tool is a reflection of our commitment to helping manufacturers and dealers articulate competitive positioning, as well as increase productivity.”
gapCompare users can expect accurate and reliable street pricing and product specifications (including consumables and accessories) in order to highlight the competitive advantages of each product to differentiate against the competition.
In addition to the user-friendly platform and the ease of side-by-side product analysis, gapCompare includes the ability to:
• View images for easy and simple product verification
• Search comprehensive device, consumable, and accessories database backed by gap intelligence research services
• Add, remove, re-order and save specification views
• Save comparisons and customized search parameters
• Export to PDF/Excel and share saved comparisons with colleagues
The addition of gapCompare further expands gap intelligence’s services and data licensing offerings, which includes its gapTCO (total cost of ownership) suite. Trusted and deployed by some of the industry’s largest manufacturers and dealers, gapTCO is designed to help technology sales professionals quickly and effectively demonstrate their total cost of ownership value proposition to their customers while shortening sales cycles and driving revenue growth.
To find out more about gapCompare or gapTCO, please call 619-574-1100 or visit: http://gapintelligence.com/gap-tco/
About gap intelligence
San Diego-based gap intelligence is a values-led corporation that works with manufacturers, resellers and industry players within the information technology, consumer electronics, imaging and home appliance industries to bring them up to the minute market intelligence. For more information: www.gapintelligence.com.
Latest posts by News (see all)
- GreatAmerica MPSecure Addresses Work-From-Home Print Security Vulnerabilities - August 6, 2020
- New EFI Engage Conference in 2021 to Deliver World-Class Print and Packaging Education Program - August 5, 2020
- LDI Acquires CTVI - August 5, 2020